🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

To be fair, Jefferson might have a better OC but he also has Kirk Cousins at QB. Kirk would be the most underachieving QB this season if it wasn't for Carson. I'm not saying Justin is better long term but for this current season it's not even really debatable.
Vikings also have the best RB and use PA lol

think i might’ve seen Fulgham once or twice catch a pass in the middle of the field with room to run

That NEVER happens here. Like i seriously can’t remember other instances

What I'm saying is the media is saying Justin Jefferson is outplaying Reagor and that's not false. I'm not saying he's more talented. Just saying you can't look at stats and say oh the guy with way less yards and receptions is the better guy. Production beats talent on paper.

1605815427057.gif

One thing this team severely needs in addition to many other things Is leadership on the roster. Blount bought that championship leadership from New England and so did Torrey Smith from his years with the Ravens. Then when those guys were gone, Malcolm was that guy who'd rip into guys if they played with no heart.

To continue the false hope, watch us upset the Browns on Sunday. Don't think Cleveland is as good as their 6-3 record would indicate. Chubb is byke but Baker can be forced into game-altering mistakes.

To continue the false hope, watch us upset the Browns on Sunday. Don't think Cleveland is as good as their 6-3 record would indicate. Chubb is byke but Baker can be forced into game-altering mistakes.

Browns are very winnable. Our defense sucks against high IQ QBs like Russ, Rodgers, Brady, etc. They can bait Mayfield into some dumb throws that can become picks and OBJ is gone which means Slay covers Landry up. Our biggest issue will be if they're smart enough to feed Chubb bc if they do they'll crush us. Our run defense is ***

It baffles me that Stefanski doesn't use Chubb in the pass game more. Similar to the way Gruden seemingly avoids throwing to Jacobs.

Sometimes, like after the inexplicable G-Men L, I gotta remind myself Colleen Wolfe the best thing going for us RN. Looking like a snack on NFLN post-game. 😍

If we couldn't prevent Daniel Jones from almost scoring a 90 yard TD before scoring a 20 yard TD his next time against us, no way kyler doesn't run for 150 yards against us.

Back
Top Bottom