🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

What’s funny about those plays is that it makes sense to pass on those plays. Bradburry doesn’t shadow and stays on the offenses right. Put wentz there. Throw left

yup.. if the corners are going lineup at specific spots, then just throw the guy you won’t throw to on their best guy

nah.. that dude was giving credit to schwartz, whose defense got 500 plus passing yards on it without its best wr for most of the game

still was the only one who said Doug was not a good competent coach And everyone disagreed. Still doesn’t take away from that other comment.

We have too much inexperience at WR for me to fully bury Carson yet. Fulgham was a practice squad guy 2 months ago on a completely different team. Reagor has like 4 games in his career. Hightower is super raw talent wise. If he's this bad next season and the WR group improved then I'm done supporting him

Last edited:

imagine Schwartz doing anything resembling this ..dudes exotic defense is 5 down lineman and inverted cover 2

We do nothing to confuse an offense ..that’s why any QB that’s remotely decent carves us up

imagine Schwartz doing anything resembling this ..dudes exotic defense is 5 down lineman and inverted cover 2

We do nothing to confuse an offense ..that’s why any QB that’s remotely decent carves us up

that's because they signed a young coach with innovative ideas. Our coaching staff on defense and offense are super old school in the worst way. Crazy that boring *** vanilla offense Doug worked under Andy Reid

Last edited:

If you are a stationary QB that doesn’t get the ball out quick THEN Schwartz defense will do work

remember eli carving up that cushion our DBs where giving WRs when they still had OBJ and he pulled the dog piss move

front 4 could be playing well and we’d still get killed because our DBs are giving up free yards

outplayed his whole career with the Eagles in one game Smh. btw he also got burned for a 70+ yard TD by Valdez-Scantling that ain’t in the stat sheet lol

All these dudes leaving and being better elsewhere tells me our coaches are incompetent and also maybe just maybe the pressure in Philly is too much. We as fans are die hard and the media is relentless year round. If you don’t got the mind frame for it it will crush you. I’m starting to see Wentz fall into that category too honestly, he seems like he’s lost all confidence in himself and the coaching. I’ve seen enough press conferences and interviews of them both that make it seem clear Doug and Carson do not like each other. The Favre **** last week wasn’t no accident

Our problem is, it’s too easy to troll us.. We got a large fan base that cares

our rivals are also large fan bases.. you have a ton of ex cowboys or cowboys fans in the media

so skip just needs an excuse to say shh.. even got giants fans in the media (I think max is a giants fan), who ago just want an excuse

the criticism ain’t really rational.. but schwartz on the other hand has been bad everywhere outside of the dline

I hope Reagor develops into a great WR because Justin Jefferson been balling this season.
Reagor nice, Jefferson been better this season obviously. Y’all know I stan Justin but Reagor been solid all things considered. He got that dog in him

they got a better offense than us
Reagor nice, Jefferson been better this season obviously. Y’all know I stan Justin but Reagor been solid all things considered. He got that dog in him

I still rock with Reagor and have high expectations for him. Think dude has potential to be a poor man's Tyreek with the right coaching and offensive scheme. Just saying I HOPE he lives up to his potential because last thing we'd need is to whiff on a WR after passing on DK

Back
Top Bottom