🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

JJ is playing in an offense with a borderline top 10-15 receiver and prob the best RB in the league rn.

There is no reason to believe he would have that kind of production in this offense

obviously reags has been hurt.. and wentz hasn’t been great but neither has Doug

with alshon coming back, I think we all hope fulgham and reags won’t suffer.. but Doug can’t help himself

far as I’m concerned on 2 WRs are locks to be on the team next year, fulgham and reags.. I think Ward might be on the last year of his deal

the sentimentality towards guys from 2017 or from before (desean) needs to end

they were saying on ESPN that our offensive efficiency is the worst in the league aside from the Jets. That's pathetic.

i think Chicago and jets are the worst 2.. I think.. least I remember seeing something

So we’re probably like 30th with those 2 at the bottom

But we keep talking about Carson being the issue. Doug been looking funny in the light for some time now

I just hate that they're boring trash. Idc if we were 1-8 if it showed the offense had potential to be good and Reagor/Fulgham were having big games consistently and Miles was getting the ball a lot. This losing where Carson sucks, the WR aren't being put in positions to win, and Miles isn't getting enough touches, that **** is frustrating AF

I mean folks were just killing the clapper for running the same shh with the giants

and dougie is doing the same shh

We running 2 man isolation routes all game, teams gonna double and sit in zone, Wentz doesnt trust these dudes to uncover “on time” or stop/sit, failure happens :rofl:

I mean flip should be available.....
Doug got something against Flip lol but him as an OC hasn’t been a world beater either. I just want some multiple route combinations outside of strong flood, levels and mesh sit wheel |l

Doug got something against Flip lol but him as an OC hasn’t been a world beater either. I just want some multiple route combinations outside of strong flood, levels and mesh sit wheel |l

i want flip back as QB coach.. but we’re f’d with certain coaches since Doug is so determined to call plays

I ever mentioned I hate BLG???

we all know Jefferson would like a bum a Reagor would have better stats if the dudes swapped teams. I swear these bums *** reporters/writers never heard of CONTEXT

To be fair, Jefferson might have a better OC but he also has Kirk Cousins at QB. Kirk would be the most underachieving QB this season if it wasn't for Carson. I'm not saying Justin is better long term but for this current season it's not even really debatable.

Back
Top Bottom