🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

As I’ve said, don’t care whose fault it is.. we are here

fire howie, doug and schwartz

let duce show what he’s got.. bench all the soon to be cut guys.. IR ertz so he’s ready to get traded

Last edited:
yep I noticed that tooCarson is just a soft spoken guy at heart but mentally fragile which i get, it’s tough being a QB in this city especially when you’re not playing well. I’m sure the day Hurts was drafted was when all the pressure started mounting. That was the teams fault not his, but once these games started and he’s been playing like the worst QB in the league it’s on him. He just needs a break and a new outlook next season. He’s shot mentally

he needs preseason games. In preseason he can just launch throws with no care because the outcome is irrelevant. He had to start the season with essentially 3 new WRs on the final roster and from the jump every game mattered

Soft spoken
67B447E5-B028-4AE3-AF27-42C0E6EEB122.jpeg

I’ve seen a lot of Carson’s pressers and seen him on the sideline every game, he dont seem the type to lay into a teammate or coach. If he does no ones ever made a big deal about it in 5 seasons, that’s extremely rare

If I was Carson I would demand a trade. Obviously cap implications but i would do that to screw the team over just how they screwed him over

Hope Wentz can succeed elsewhere.

I still want him to succeed here. Let Doug go unless he's 100% on board to get a new OC and QB coach and let them do their thing. He can't call plays or be involved in Wentz's development at all. If he still wants to be in charge, let him walk and get a hungry coach to come in.

I still want him to succeed here. Let Doug go unless he's 100% on board to get a new OC and QB coach and let them do their thing. He can't call plays or be involved in Wentz's development at all. If he still wants to be in charge, let him walk and get a hungry coach to come in.
I do too but after today, I would want out. Ask to be with Reich a real running game to lean on

At some point we’re gonna talk about how Miles Sanders has been a big letdown aside from 3-5 big runs. All that offseason talk about him being the lead back was ********, they never give him a significant workload. And don’t get me started on the dropped passes

I do too but after today, I would want out. Ask to be with Reich a real running game to lean on

In a way I think Doug just benched him to appease the doubters. That game was gonna be an L regardless of QB so he wanted to throw Hurts in to show he's not a savior. If Hurts starts against the Saints and has a horrible game then it'll prove to everyone Doug wasn't wrong to keep playing Carson.

At some point we’re gonna talk about how Miles Sanders has been a big letdown aside from 3-5 big runs. All that offseason talk about him being the lead back was bull****, they never give him a significant workload. And don’t get me started on the dropped passes
Miles deserves his slander but he’s near the bottom of the list of issues. Let’s focus on the top for once to actually fix ****

miles needa work on them hands but a lot of that too was timing with carson. Plus carson does not know how to throw a checkdown to anyone. Miles is the goods he just needs to be utilized correctly just like all the other weapons on O.

Miles is young so I feel mentally he's getting frustrated with his lack of touches and it's reflecting in his play. He's running into the flat expecting Carson to scramble for a bad throw because the O Line collapsed or that Wentz is gonna get sacked. He doesn't have the mentality right now that he's in play on every throwing down. That's on coaching.

We going end up doing both guys a disservice.. and f ourselves

i

I agree. If Hurts struggles for 2 games they'll bench him for Wentz if the final 2 games are in play for the Division. Which isn't fair because you can't judge a rookie QB off 2.5 games. And if he balls they'll try to figure a way out of Wentz's contract which is also unfair because one bad season doesn't show who you are, especially when your O Line can't stay healthy and your best WR is a rookie.

lmao if Carson overthrew him (mind you it was cross body and not set), we would all be calling him trash

Look at the mess that Howie & Doug got themselves into both of these F**** should be on the chopping block , QB factory my A**

lmao if Carson overthrew him (mind you it was cross body and not set), we would all be calling him trash

To be honest, when he made that throw I told my girl that was a poor throw bc if he led him there was nobody left to tackle him.

To be honest, when he made that throw I told my girl that was a poor throw bc if he led him there was nobody left to tackle him.
The thing is, Goedert was running an over route to the left, Carson is scrambling to the right and throws across his body. This is different than if the route took him upfield when Carson could’ve led him downfield

I’ve genuinely been over this season since we got whooped by the giants . But since week 1 that most against Washington I knew the team was shaky .
Anyways
1st round : Jamar chase
2: a corner back to replace that bum Mills
3/4 Oline and Dline

lol knowing Howie he’d waste the top 5 pick on some highmotor DT from an unknown school .

I'm not giving the coaches a pat on the back for the LONE play they "schemed" someone open in weeks. Also its a stretch to act like a tight end was a lock to run 90 yards for a TD no matter how good Wentz threw it, Goedert isn't prime Vernon Davis

I think Doug 1000% will step down if he's not fired. I don't think he likes the way Lurie and Roseman set him up for this QB controversy the very day they drafted Hurts. It's clear Doug has no sway in the organization after what happened with all his coaches last offseason

I want him here too but idk I don't see it happening. Wouldn't be surprised if he requested a trade or retired to become a Pastor.

If Hurts starts, next few weeks are going to be interesting. Couple thoughts/scenarios:

1) Hurts plays well, Eagles move on from Carson via trade.
2) Hurts stinks, they start Carson next year. They at least bring in a new OC and QB coach with the possibility of replacing Doug.
3) I don't really see the Eagles drafting a QB like Justin Fields without completely exhausting Hurts all next season or letting Carson run it back one more year

Either way, not saying he doesn't deserve blame, but Doug really going to be the scapegoat if they blow it all up smh. Just like Brett Brown. Howie and the front office really failed him with the draft and this current roster construction. I understand moving on but letting Doug go 3 years removed from the SB win just goes to show how messed up things are in PHilly

Back
Top Bottom