🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

It’s already starting smh I like Hurts but we shouldn’t have drafted him round 2 in the first place

So realistically we are looking at a top 10 pick, potentially top 5 but not likely? Only games that we may potentially win are the divisional ones, I guess it would depend on who's tank is stronger. We are the worst team top to bottom in the division though, a top 5 pick would be best case scenario.

So realistically we are looking at a top 10 pick, potentially top 5 but not likely? Only games that we may potentially win are the divisional ones, I guess it would depend on who's tank is stronger. We are the worst team top to bottom in the division though, a top 5 pick would be best case scenario.

the crazy thing is even tho the roster has glaring issues like Jason Peters being super washed, Jefferey taking snaps from younger receivers and doing 0 with them, Ertz struggling, Mills being Mills, etc we do have a lot of talent in spots.

As hard as I've been on Slay, he's better than most corners in the league, McLeod is an above average safety, Brandon Graham has shown he can still be highly productive even over age 30.

Goedert is a great TE, Reagor has potential, Fulgham has potential, Miles is a great RB and I'm not gonna hold it against him that the O Line stinks. Kelce, Brooks, Lane are all Pro Bowl OLine guys when healthy and Mailata and Herbig have The potential to one day be there also.

The team isnt horrible top to bottom. It's just that the players and personnel with the most Impact are doing the least to help us win.

Im afraid that since Doug and Howie are on the hot seats that these idiots won’t finish the tank !!!
I promise I hate these idiots man

We're legit the worst team in the division lol. WFT and Giants defenses are developing into real good units. Cowboys offense will bounce back when Dak is healthy and Jones isn't afraid to spend big on defense in free agency. We're cooked

Wentz technically was already feeling pressure his entire career. The Hurts pick was the straw the broke the camels back

The choice to be the franchise QB
League MVP then backup gets the credit for leading SB win
Returns from ACL and handicapped to not run to prevent injury then hurt again
Gets no help with OL, WR, RB or play calling yet carries the team to the playoffs
Team stupidly drafts a QB after giving you 100 mil because injury risk

It ain’t just one thing, it’s a multitude of dumb decisions after dumb decisions that led to it

Wentz technically was already feeling pressure his entire career. The Hurts pick was the straw the broke the camels back

The choice to be the franchise QB
League MVP then backup gets the credit for leading SB win
Returns from ACL and handicapped to not run to prevent injury then hurt again
Gets no help with OL, WR, RB or play calling yet carries the team to the playoffs
Team stupidly drafts a QB after giving you 100 mil because injury risk

It ain’t just one thing, it’s a multitude of dumb decisions after dumb decisions that led to it

On top of this he was injured the year North Dakota State won the ship

They knew this when they gave him all that money ..now you ****** cause you can’t get out of this contract until 2023

Obviously we mess with Wentz for the most part in the thread. Even tho he's struggled with the little he has, we understand there's way more factors in place that impact him being unsuccessful. But WHAT IF Hurts is actually good? Dude got rave reviews in the combine and won a ton of games in college and has a strong arm. Who's to say dude doesn't show flashes of being a great QB

Obviously we mess with Wentz for the most part in the thread. Even tho he's struggled with the little he has, we understand there's way more factors in place that impact him being unsuccessful. But WHAT IF Hurts is actually good? Dude got rave reviews in the combine and won a ton of games in college and has a strong arm. Who's to say dude doesn't show flashes of being a great QB
If Hurts is good I will root for him. Always want a successful black QB especially in Philly after Randall, Donovan, Vick and Carson :nthat: his game reminds me of Vick when he was here and learned to be a passer.

If we could replicate the weapons like we had then (Vick meant always needing a spy, DeSean meant safety deep so lighter box for Shady, can’t tee off on Shady when Vick could keep it, can’t double DeSean with Maclin and Celek underneath). We got Miles, got Goedert, got the deep threat/speed guy in Reag, possession guy in Fulgham

That also still doesn’t change that fact that we drafted the ***** in the 2nd after giving Carson 100 of them thangs with glaring and obvious holes elsewhere.

The signs were there once Reich left .

Going back to 18 we had no business losing to those Bucs Titans and Panthers games

Last year losing to the Dolphins Lions and Vikings

We been living off of a terrible division for the past couple of years and it’s caught up to us ..4 free wins pretty much with the WFT and Giants

If Hurts is good I will root for him. Always want a successful black QB especially in Philly after Randall, Donovan, Vick and Carson :nthat: his game reminds me of Vick when he was here and learned to be a passer.

If we could replicate the weapons like we had then (Vick meant always needing a spy, DeSean meant safety deep so lighter box for Shady, can’t tee off on Shady when Vick could keep it, can’t double DeSean with Maclin and Celek underneath). We got Miles, got Goedert, got the deep threat/speed guy in Reag, possession guy in Fulgham

That also still doesn’t change that fact that we drafted the ***** in the 2nd after giving Carson 100 of them thangs with glaring and obvious holes elsewhere.

Its not even just the Hurts pick ..that Davion Taylor pick was just as bad ..does anybody have any confidence that he ever develops into anything ..that pick was ******* terrible considering we haven’t had 1 player develop under Schwartz

Back
Top Bottom