🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

And we wonder why Carson is gun shy lol if he throws these balls and it gets picked.....”oh he shouldn’t be taking these chances”, “you have to throw your guys open”

And when he has, dudes run the wrong route, have terrible spacing or drop it.There int vs Pitt, he was throwing Ertz open, to a spot he should be and Ertz gave up on the play. But we blame him

I really want Hurts to start and for Payton to be a complete **** and throw the kitchen sink at Hurts :lol:

Just so the entire world can still see that the problem isn’t Hurts or Wentz (wholly) but everything else from management to coaching. Not saying Nate Peterman bad but 2016 Wentz v Bengals or 2018 Wentz v Saints bad.

I really want Hurts to start and for Payton to be a complete **** and throw the kitchen sink at Hurts :lol:

Just so the entire world can still see that the problem isn’t Hurts or Wentz (wholly) but everything else from management to coaching. Not saying Nate Peterman bad but 2016 Wentz v Bengals or 2018 Wentz v Saints bad.

I see everybody defending Hurts always bring up that they should build an offense around him and he'd be really good and I'm just like, he should have what Carson has:lol: If we had a better O-line, RB's, and WR's, we wouldn't be in this ****-show:lol:

The thing with Hurts is he won't get totally shut down his first game or two because there's no NFL film on him. All you know as a DC is that he isn't afraid to run if the pocket collapses but you dunno his throwing habits, the calls the HC likes to make when he's in 3rd and long, 3rd and short etc. So he can have moderate success his first start or two. But then DCs will see his tendencies and the playbook tailored around him and then that's when the real test begins. If he goes 280 yards and 2TD next game it means less than him going 200 yards 1 TD 2 INT in week 16

That’s the funny part, you can run the same offense with both but the org is so adamant on Wentz being a pocket QB they fail to see him still being able to run and he definitely can....Jimmy Ward ankles still on the field in SF

Could be another reason why they chose to bench Wentz. Potential to get hurt.
If they actually stopped being so adamant on Carson being a pocket QB behind this oline, there would be less potential to get Hurts (pun intended)

They wanted him to be a pocket QB so badly after the ACL while not doing a damn thing to help him both with coaching (mechanics and scheme) and players around him. Now it has all gone to **** and we’re gonna be running a different offense for Hurts when in reality it should be the same one Carson should be running

I truly hate this team. Lurie, Howie and Doug. Fire SL all and sell the team. Get rid of this trash *** midnight green with a new owner

There is going to be a 30 for 30 about how bad they screwed him

What happens next ? We got 60 mil sitting on the bench for the next 2 years ?

There is going to be a 30 for 30 about how bad they screwed him

What happens next ? We got 60 mil sitting on the bench for the next 2 years ?
That or we attach a pick to trade him. We gotta eat the contract or dead money regardless

Whatever team who gets him basically have him at $24 mil for 2 years then can cut him

Ol cap wizard smh **** that clown

Howie
Doug
Schwartz
LB coach
Fipp
DL coach

Lurie sells the team

we get New Jerseys and a brighter future

Remember when after 2017 the media was asking if the Eagles were the next NFL Dynasty since they had an elite young QB, a great head coach, and a GM who could pull off major moves :rofl:

that **** feels like 15 years ago.

Dysfunction. Delusion. Carson might actually be dumb for believing the team would support him :lol:

Back
Top Bottom