🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Yea if they move on from Doug and they give the interim to schwartz and not duce, i feel like it’s saying a lot

Also Peyton Manning, arguably top 3 all time QB, in his 4th season was 6-10, 26 TD/23 INT, behind an OLine that gave up less than 30 sacks in 16 games. Not everyone is Pat Mahomes who walks onto a field day one and can't be stopped.

If the majority of the key offensive guys still rock with Wentz, if they can fix him in the off-season he can bounce back. Still think he benefits from watching the final few games from the sidelines to get a better perspective and let Hurts develop so if we ever need him for a meaningful game he won't go out and choke.

If the majority of the key offensive guys still rock with Wentz, if they can fix him in the off-season he can bounce back. Still think he benefits from watching the final few games from the sidelines to get a better perspective and let Hurts develop so if we ever need him for a meaningful game he won't go out and choke.

miles been getting f’d by Doug too, so this don’t surprise me

I want Hurts to do well AND Wentz to keep working to bounce back next season when we hopefully have better QB coach and OC. We already used the second round pick on Hurts. Him sucking helps nobody. If he can be a competent backup that's great. If he sucks it just means we gotta waste another pick on a backup or sign some bum in free agency.

Back
Top Bottom