🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

don't we historically play well in the black uniforms lol
No lol especially in mid afternoon games, winless.

We normally struggle in the 2nd game wearing all blacks. Seattle 2014, Cardinals 2015, Packers 2016, Raiders 2017, Cowboys 2018, Giants 2019 :lol:

it’s the first games of all black we do good to amazing in. 27-0 v Giants, 55 on Denver etc

No lol especially in mid afternoon games, winless.

We normally struggle in the 2nd game wearing all blacks. Seattle 2014, Cardinals 2015, Packers 2016, Raiders 2017, Cowboys 2018, Giants 2019 :lol:

it’s the first games of all black we do good to amazing in. 27-0 v Giants, 55 on Denver etc

so when we wear black the first time we're ok but the second time we suck but only in afternoon games but this is the first time we're wearing black so we have a shot except this year the roster is trash so we probably get slapped

so when we wear black the first time we're ok but the second time we suck but only in afternoon games but this is the first time we're wearing black so we have a shot except this year the roster is trash so we probably get slapped
I think we wore black against Giants earlier, GWer to Scott

This the 2nd. Swear we wore all black vs the Giants on TNF

We also suck in all black during afternoons in general. Regardless if first or 2nd

Hargraves I think will be a factor long term. Schwartz doesn't make anyone better and with the right DC he can make an impact. Even Fletch hasn't lived up to his full potential under Schwartz. When your secondary sucks your D Line has minimal time to make a play.

he ain’t blind ..i jus don’t think he’s the type to interfere during the season. When we end the season 3-12-1 it’s going to be inevitable. Just be patient

he ain’t blind ..i jus don’t think he’s the type to interfere during the season. When we end the season 3-12-1 it’s going to be inevitable. Just be patient
2 weeks ago he gave Doug the all clear to make the move. Now he trusts him. ******** lol

Cowboys look positioned to beat the Bengals which means with an L today we're last in the division looking at a high pick

Back
Top Bottom