🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

We going end up f’n up both of them

just hope lurie realizes both howie and Doug have to go.. and then we’ll see after that

but I fully expect a smart team to take on wentz and get him right

Aaron Rodgers co-signing Carson. Just proves how clueless the coaching staff and front office guys were this entire season

Problem with Carson is he's too soft spoken. He's the type that'll get benched when his entire supporting cast is trash and will be like "the Lord Jesus Christ has a plan for me. This is just part of His vision for my career."

I called it

1607550449266.png

I feel like we deserve to hear from someone about how bad everything is. Rather it be from someone like Fletch or BG to call everything out

This is interesting. Not from ESP but from the Athletic. If a team is offering a 1st for Carson (say Indy), take it and if we top 5 and Justin Fields is there, take him unless a team is trying to trade up

Fields won’t make it out of the top 2 .. Doug is gone imo. There is no coming back from benching him. Doug can’t go into next season with a legit WB battle in good faith

Does anybody besides Lurie genuinely like this dude ?

both gotta go

and schwartz

i could see certain couches coming back, but that’s it

And only way I see wentz being traded is hurts being nice these last couple games

which I really don’t see, but ya never know.. I mean dude shoulda had 2 INTs on the 12 throws he had vs the packers

I mean I guess if and offer is made AND new coach wants a specific guy within our range, I could see that.. I guess

Not saying that he shouldn’t go but Jim probably got the safest job right now out of all the coaches in the building

Back
Top Bottom