🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Doug coaches best when his back is against the wall. He depends too much on the "talent" of the offense when they're close to 100% weapons wise.

Good news is WFT and Dallas won so our draft position isn't impacted too much and no shot at the division

Doug coaches best when his back is against the wall. He depends too much on the "talent" of the offense when they're close to 100% weapons wise.

Good news is WFT and Dallas won so our draft position isn't impacted too much and no shot at the division
And that’s how he keeps his job along with Howie

problem is we move with to the back of the 4 win teams

I mean, not sure what you expect Doug to say. Anything he says gets twisted and analyzed to the nth degree. He said Jalen played well and acknowledged his play. That’s enough for me

Want to know what’s funny. Compare the offense from the Steelers game to today and let me know what was different

I know we don't care about a win bc we wanted the highest possible pick but Doug with a patented goof going QB draw when all he wanted was to burn clock. Just hand it off and stop trying to outsmart defenses when you have the game locked.

If they wanna see what Hurts has they gotta game plan the way the Ravens do with Lamar. Mainly RPO and stick to running first and second and aim for short yardage 3rd downs. Take a shot if it's there but run as much as possible

Definitely had Lamar Jackson rookie year vibes in this game, nothing too risky with the throws and a whole lot of breaking the pocket and running. Wonder how we’ll look when teams scheme that away for a full game

Definitely had Lamar Jackson rookie year vibes in this game, nothing too risky with the throws and a whole lot of breaking the pocket and running. Wonder how we’ll look when teams scheme that away for a full game

or what the team would look like with more threats downfield than only Reagor

The downfield element completely disappeared when we benched Hightower for no reason

Like why was JJAW and Quez active over him ..I’m not mentioning Alshon on purpose because i know Doug has a fetish for him

B0804D12-DC95-4B00-ADC5-6D3DEFFA14FE.jpeg

I'm not gonna analyze dude off one game. He had good moments and bad ones. It's his first game. He might play better if teams bring pressure bc he has better running lanes. He might struggle and throw picks or fumble. We won't know til we see it. To say a guy is great or a scrub off one game is dumb.

Back
Top Bottom