🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

No why in hell we cut him

keep or trade are the only options
Keep: Fire Howie and Doug, plenty of coaching and GMs (Riddick) will run at the chance to fix him
Trade: Fire Howie. But do we draft another QB in Rd1 or pray Doug can coach Hurts when he's a starter

Keep: Fire Howie and Doug, plenty of coaching and GMs (Riddick) will run at the chance to fix him
Trade: Fire Howie. But do we draft another QB in Rd1 or pray Doug can coach Hurts when he's a starter

i think we need to fire howie and Doug

the whole peters situation along with others is beyond just wentz

at this point it might just be too much with/on wentz.. dude might just need a clean slate somewhere else.. if we get a decent offer might just be best to let dude go

and then we hope hurts improves as a passer and uses his mobility like russ

and worst case we’re back to drafting a guy if hurts doesn’t improve.. and we might need a rebuild anyways

Hate to see where Wentz has come to at this point in his career. I was rooting for him to succeed. But damn....

I can't stand this dude lol

Unless Hurts falls flat on his face these next 3 games I see no way him AND Wentz can be on the team next season. Doug really seems incapable of fixing Wentz or coaching to his strengths and unless a REAL OC comes in here I have no faith that will change next season. This team is gonna be a mess next year because of Howie's idiotic decisions so he needs to go no matter what. I can deal with Doug but not if Carson is still here and starting

Sweat is a really good pass rusher but dreadful against the run. Ironically Barnett is amazing against the run and average against the pass

Pay the cheaper one lol

I told y'all Hargrave will develop into a playmaker for us. I expect him to be even better next year if they can put pieces in the secondary

I told y'all Hargrave will develop into a playmaker for us. I expect him to be even better next year if they can put pieces in the secondary
I was never worried about Hargrave. Injuries and just now coming into his own. It’s Malik Jackson who I thought could be a bigger difference maker. He’s been solid but I expected semi Fletch level production considering he was a top 5 DT for some time

People gonna say “Carson just kills the rollouts and does what he wants” lol but we don’t call audibles ever. Doug sends in 2 plays and if the defense is in a certain coverage, kill to play 2.

The real question is what plays are Doug sending in

Ironically Wentz throws better on the run and Doug never dialed up roll outs for him. Hurts had a better QBR throwing from the pocket and Doug kept calling Roll outs every couple plays. **** is weird

Ironically Wentz throws better on the run and Doug never dialed up roll outs for him. Hurts had a better QBR throwing from the pocket and Doug kept calling Roll outs every couple plays. **** is weird

Say what you want about Orlovsky’s man crush on Wentz but he’s been saying this for months. We all know Doug crunches the numbers and bases his decisions on probabilities.

I would love to see this process because it sounds like he needs a software update.

so no one is going blame wentz for bien awful these last 12 games, i bet some else is going on where he is jnot taking the coaching well or listening, im a huge wentz fan but theres something we are not bien told on doug and carson working relatioship . and we better keep doug out of howie roseman and wentz

so no one is going blame wentz for bien awful these last 12 games, i bet some else is going on where he is jnot taking the coaching well or listening, im a huge wentz fan but theres something we are not bien told on doug and carson working relatioship . and we better keep doug out of howie roseman and wentz

we and alot of people have been blaming wentz

but it ain’t all him

we watched peters get abused at 2 positions while we had a 23 year old guy who could have been getting much needed experience in a lost season.. and could help us make decisions for our future

alshon for some odd reason was out snapping fulgham and we know for sure alshon won’t be here next year

and ain’t like wentz the one signing people to contracts that got us in cap hell

Read the thread. We have all blamed Wentz. Unlike the media and 90% of the fanbase we also realize that the issues are top to bottom, not just the QB. Benching Wentz for Hurts isn’t gonna fix the team but the narrative is gonna go that way because it’s the easiest to draw up

Read the thread. We have all blamed Wentz. Unlike the media and 90% of the fanbase we also realize that the issues are top to bottom, not just the QB. Benching Wentz for Hurts isn’t gonna fix the team but the narrative is gonna go that way because it’s the easiest to draw up

we dont know if an issue top to bottom yet ! we have to see doug with another qb who is going to run his offense his way... but well see these next 4 games,. if reagor and every one else offense looks better then we know who the issue is . we also dont know if wentz is cooked after that concussion last year

Back
Top Bottom