🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

coulda been 4th

We play the Cowboys so that'll be huge for positioning in the draft. Arizona can definitely beat us, and Washington last game could be for a playoff spot for them so they'll come out guns blazing. So assuming those two are Ls and we lose to Dallas we def jump back into the top 5.

We have so many glaring needs I don't care really as long as we're top 10. We'd have our shot at a top 2 CB, LB, or WR

We really need to improve the secondary in the draft. The pass rush is the only reason we don't give up 500 passing yards a game. Taysom Hill throwing ducks all game almost threw for 300 yards

We really need to improve the secondary in the draft. The pass rush is the only reason we don't give up 500 passing yards a game. Taysom Hill throwing ducks all game almost threw for 300 yards
Payton was selling. He knew damn well they would win with Famous Jameis throwing it around our secondary

He just tryna screw our draft position

Stuff like this is why i want the coaching staff fired. Like even if Hurts was your best option why wasn’t he put in weeks ago

with a new coaching staff i think some quality players might emerge that were simply buried under this staff .. Miles could be a 2k all purpose back under the right staff

It’s been so long, I’m convinced this team will never have a 1000 yard receiver again

I blame Alshon for this, he ruined the run Fulgham was on

I can live with Doug here .. Wentz gone Schwartz here but Howie has to go.

He truly is my #1 culprit for how bad it’s gotten

Doug can stay IF AND ONLY IF he gets a real OC. If not we gonna stuck watching this stale **** again. Hurts legs can only do so much

Doesn't matter what WE do, Eagles cap is ****** whether you keep/trade/cut Wentz. Whoever trades for Wentz only owes him 24 mil per for 2 years, the last 2 arent guaranteed and he can be cut.

This is what happens when you keep restructuring for cap space one year. it kicks the can down the road and now this is our road, over the cap with too much dead money

Lurie has allowed this **** show to go on too long. From a process based org during the Reid/Banner years to becoming results based once Howie became GM. We're constantly chasing results instead of finding ways to have sustained positive results. Lurie needs to sell the team so we can get new jerseys

Back
Top Bottom