🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

1600454038829.gif

Eagles front office must've been really discouraged by the pass protection issues from Clement and Scott. I'm not against Devonta joining bc he'd be an emergency player if Sanders gets hurt again. Dude had back to back 1000 yard seasons and is only 28 so he's def not washed.

I think tomorrow is a close game regardless of our O Line. Rams came out blazing against the Cowboys mediocre defense and didn't do much after. And that's not bc they were killing clock. They missed on a ton of 3rd downs. Goff is a solid QB but he's not Mahomes or Russ. Their strength is establishing the run then using that to play action. If our defense can do their usual thing against the run, that'll be gone and we just need Doug to make better decisions offensively. If Miles can get a few good runs in I'm confident

I’m confident too we just can’t have him dropping back 40+ times regardless of who we play. Move the pocket and utilize Ertz and Godert equally then take a couple of shots with our deep threats

Whole Dline should be healthy too so we should be able to pressure Goff also

I don’t mind if Carson throwing 40 times. As long as the play calls are plays that can get him in a rhythm

What's wrong with this? If they drafted someone who's ready to contribute by week 2 that's a positive. I know Genard isn't tough to beat out but better than drafting a guy who doesn't start for years

a 7th rounder shouldn’t be beating out a guy you traded a 4th for ...but I’m trying to be positive today. Let’s get this W

Back
Top Bottom