🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Think baldy touched on the reagor play where he had an odd hitch that slowed him down on the deep pass by a step and obviously he just missed it on the back end

baldy touches on it at 1:25:

Wentz has started slow almost every season. Even in the Washington game to start last season he looked lost before his deep balls with DJaxx started clicking. I'm confident he'll look better next game bc he's comfortable in the Linc even without fans and he'll have more confidence in the pocket knowing Lane is there

While wentz didnt play well, I feel a little better about him after watching more and more (I got F’d by my cable company and couldn’t actually watch Sunday)

and I feel better about aspects, like Driscoll.. or hope for things to get cleaned up between timing issues and young guys playing and guys coming back

but then there’s is stuff like peters just being washed.. or how much say/control mills might have

While wentz didnt play well, I feel a little better about him after watching more and more (I got F’d by my cable company and couldn’t actually watch Sunday)

and I feel better about aspects, like Driscoll.. or hope for things to get cleaned up between timing issues and young guys playing and guys coming back

but then there’s is stuff like peters just being washed.. or how much say/control mills might have

Yeah Driscoll looking like a solid piece was huge because that's one less O Line position they gotta focus on in drafts/free agency. If they can develop Dillard into a good performer as well, they just gotta focus on the middle of the line. Peters Is gone after this season, Kelce is always flirting with retirement, and Brooks is a stud but dude is always hurt so you need to draft a backup for the inevitable.

Lane is only 30 so he has some left in the tank for a few more seasons but still need a backup for him since he's been missing a decent amount of games lately too.

Like for example, baldy makes a great point when you have rg, rt and rb who are all in their collective 1st start having communication issues.. you hope with game experience and ability to now look a film that stuff gets c up

or with wentz and reagor getting better timing with each other

but when you have 2 vets on the left side of the line getting worked.. or mills directing shhh and leading to a guy wide open, welllllllll

Yeah Driscoll looking like a solid piece was huge because that's one less O Line position they gotta focus on in drafts/free agency. If they can develop Dillard into a good performer as well, they just gotta focus on the middle of the line. Peters Is gone after this season, Kelce is always flirting with retirement, and Brooks is a stud but dude is always hurt so you need to draft a backup for the inevitable.

Lane is only 30 so he has some left in the tank for a few more seasons but still need a backup for him since he's been missing a decent amount of games lately too.

driscoll hitting would be huge.. I also think Isaac might be better off at center

But really hope we hit on Driscoll.. but I am curious what lane would look like on the left side since he obviously came in as a left tackle but we just never put him over there

jack :nthat: he stood out live when I was watching. He doesn’t look like a rook

ain’t Mills the one who preaches “alignment, assignment, execute”? :rofl:

driscoll hitting would be huge.. I also think Isaac might be better off at center

But really hope we hit on Driscoll.. but I am curious what lane would look like on the left side since he obviously came in as a left tackle but we just never put him over there
Seumalo or Nate would be C. Other would be a guard

The turn the media about to make on Cox is gonna be sickening

yes he’s had his moments where he looks invisible and people always look at Donald but they’re different players. AD gets up field quick as **** and really is a DE playing DT but he doesn’t impact the run game much imo. Fletch never was a top flight pass rusher, he just clogs the middle for our ends to feast

I already seen some ish floating around. Saying he ain't going to be worth his contract moving forward lol

Cox also gets double teamed all the time lol. That's why his sack numbers are usually not great. Donald gets double teamed too but A) He's smaller so he has the agility for those quick spins under the arms of any offensive line player, and B) He's the BEST in the league. That's like the Blazers saying Lillard is a scrub because he's not as good as Steph Curry.

That's a clickbaity title.

A "fluke" is a team that was trash for years and then all of a sudden goes deep in the playoffs, like the Jaguars in 2017, then go back to being trash.

Even though they didn't look great on Sunday, the Eagles still have a shot (for now) at the division.

Yeah, '17 wasn't a fluke. A perfect example of a fluke team would be the 1993 Phillies. We're horrid before, caught lightning in a bottle (or roids, lol) almost pulled off the World Series (I don't blame Mitch for the home run ball. I blame Fregosi for taking out Roger Mason Jr), and we're terrible for years after! THAT was a fluke (but it sure made 10th grade a whole lotta fun to talk about a possible WS win!! What a ride that season.)

Last edited:

Hey buddy, if you ever have the issue with your cable provider, just download NFL Mobile. I watched the whole game on my phone. They always air the local Fox/CBS game for free on the app. If your in Pennsylvania on the east coast side, you'll get it. 👍

Hey buddy, if you ever have the issue with your cable provider, just download NFL Mobile. I watched the whole game on my phone. They always air the local Fox/CBS game for free on the app. If your in Pennsylvania on the east coast side, you'll get it. 👍

in the bahamas, so unfortunately cant.. i was trying find a streaming feed, but none of the old ones i had to resort to at times didnt work either

so i just was watching the game tracker on espn.. while randomly checking twitter

not great, but feels appropriate for what happened

in the bahamas, so unfortunately cant.. i was trying find a streaming feed, but none of the old ones i had to resort to at times didnt work either

so i just was watching the game tracker on espn.. while randomly checking twitter

not great, but feels appropriate for what happened

Try Reddit

Checking in. Still fuming over second-half collapse. As good/comfortable as Goff looked Sunday night, wouldn't be surprised if we end up 0-2. Not sure why we're even slight favorites. Far from ideal with SF, Pittsburgh, B-More on deck consecutively.

Whether Carson overthrow or Reagor slowing down, that jugular TD before half has to hit. Kills Washington's hope at 24-0 or 24-7.

Wentz taking that sack was unacceptable. The one that pushed us closer to midfield and Elliott missed the ensuing deep FG.

We can't protect Carson so this season might get ugly. Donald, Brockers and even Leonard Floyd licking their chops.

Defense made no game-changing plays against an inexperienced QB. Losing to a backfield of Gibson, Barber, McKissic? C'mon, man.

D-Jax claims he wasn't hurt but it certainly looked like Doug was managing his reps/workload.

Back
Top Bottom