🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

1600375057323.png

Nice to Hargrave get a limited practice in. If he can get back by week 3 I'd love to see what that D Line can look like at near 100% with Barnett expected back. Obviously losing Malik prevents it from being fully 100% but Hargrave is important in the middle with Cox always getting so much interior line pressure from offenses.

Nice to Hargrave get a limited practice in. If he can get back by week 3 I'd love to see what that D Line can look like at near 100% with Barnett expected back. Obviously losing Malik prevents it from being fully 100% but Hargrave is important in the middle with Cox always getting so much interior line pressure from offenses.

i just hope sweat isn’t the one hurt by Barnett coming back, cause dude might be our best pass rushing DE right now

i just hope sweat isn’t the one hurt by Barnett coming back, cause dude might be our best pass rushing DE right now

I feel like they'll play Barnett more than we may like just to show he still has something to offer to possibly trade him next season. He's due $10m and it's his final year. We know Howie is gonna have to work some cap magic after this season so if Barnett can put up 6-7 sacks and pressure the QB enough they can find a taker and just dump him for like a 4th rounder or backup LB

Was a bad game plan.. poor coaching and with a bunch of guys playing poorly

but way too many deep shots... and not enough getting wentz on the move

need to use reags more in screen game and moving him all over the place and in motion and on jet sweeps

I was hoping the addition of speed to the offense would come with more of those window dressing type plays and quick horizontal passing plays. Doug was dropping Carson back like it was madden '04

I think it‘s more to do with the talent on the field.. reags is more than just a deep threat.. we literally need to go ch3ck how the chiefs use cheetah, force the defense to account for him all over the place

I think we’ll be fine with time, assuming we don’t have another couple guys go down

Back
Top Bottom