🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Carson isn’t a “team guy”
Carson is doing too much
The team is still stuck in 2017....

Yup. Firm believer the team started to not like him in 2018 when he was going hard because he had something to prove. The team itself feels as if they don’t have anything to prove since they won and have been coasting for 3 years thinking they can turn it on like they did in 2017......hmm

I think the team likes him ..you saw how the majority of them talked about him after he was benched ..they should’ve cleaned house last year and cut Alshon specifically.. do what the Seahawks did and made it unquestionably his team. Instead they went with the status quo and drafted a ******* QB in the 2nd round.

We won’t be viable again until Howie is gone. Everything else is a moot point

How much y’all want to bet , this Wentz story ain’t real ? I’m willing to bet that this writer is making **** up and everyone is running with it . After 1 win Wentz is mentally weak enough to want a trade , while the whole team stink as a unit ?

wouldnt shock me

hell, wouldn’t shock me if they didn’t even speak directly to wentz agent.. but spoke with someone in the agency and was like “does wentz still wanna be a starter”

then said ok cool, I got my story

don’t see how this story benefits wentz or anyone on the team or in the organization.. unless you’re on the way out and/or don’t like wentz

How much y’all want to bet , this Wentz story ain’t real ? I’m willing to bet that this writer is making **** up and everyone is running with it . After 1 win Wentz is mentally weak enough to want a trade , while the whole team stink as a unit ?
I mean Wentz probably does want out (I would too) but knowing who’s in charge, the focus is gonna be on can Wentz beat out a backup again lol happened in 2017 and dudes wanted Foles. In 2018 dudes wanted to keep Foles. Now in 2021 dudes gonna want Hurts

No different that the McNabb/Garcia, McNabb/Vick, Vick/Foles

Look at bad teammate wentz trying help jalen

wonder why Doug isn’t sitting next to dude since he doesn’t got shh to do with offense or special teams

3906A2D3-236F-41E0-A9A0-7E379AD0E092.png

“Oh it’s Wentz fault for taking up the cap space” “they can’t sign good players”

No we signing washed up WRs, OL and Jalen Mills

Back
Top Bottom