🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Carson gonna cook wherever he goes. Teams gonna line up to want him. Just a matter if it makes sense trade wise

Carson gonna cook wherever he goes. Teams gonna line up to want him. Just a matter if it makes sense trade wise
Whatever team that trades for him on the hook for 2/47. We’re ****** no matter what decision we make with 35 dead cap

Carson would be on the block for 15 mins max

If you would have told me that there was a decent chance that both Carson and Ben aren’t in Philly in 2021, I would have thought you were crazy

Drafting Jalen Hurts in the 2nd round proved the organization didn’t believe in Carson. It’s a shame because if he doesn’t get knocked out by Clowney I think we beat the Seahawks, who knows what happens the next week with DJacc coming back (I think they would’ve played at Lambeau?) Then there aren’t as many uncertainties about Carson coming into the season, he played a full 16 game season, has a playoff win under his belt etc. and the front office isn’t thinking about a QB in the 2nd round. I feel like once Foles won the SB you just got the feeling it was never going to be Carson’s team. Almost felt like the organization was trying to make you believe it. That’s no knock on Carson, I just think he’s had a very unlucky time here in Philly and it couldn’t have gone worse.

Need Carson to go full Alshonymous with the leaks. Upptempo Upptempo come give us the preview lol

"Life is full of challenges but with every obstacle comes a blessing. The Lord has never steered me wrong and when things seemed their worst, He shined his light on me and showed me the way. I look forward to my next journey through His grace and I put my full trust in his vision. Jesus works in mysterious ways and if Philadelphia isn't my destiny then I will follow my Brother in Christ, Frank Reich, and through our faith we will win another super bowl. Amen"

Last week the Saints were so confident that they'd be able to throw on our weak secondary that they turned Taysom into a pocket passer. Kyler Murray's scramble ability is 10x better than Taysom so our pass rush is gonna force him out of the pocket and he'll easily have 100+ yards rushing. We may be able to keep up offensively if Doug let's Jalen loose but our defense won't be able to contain Kyler or D Hop

Last week the Saints were so confident that they'd be able to throw on our weak secondary that they turned Taysom into a pocket passer. Kyler Murray's scramble ability is 10x better than Taysom so our pass rush is gonna force him out of the pocket and he'll easily have 100+ yards rushing. We may be able to keep up offensively if Doug let's Jalen loose but our defense won't be able to contain Kyler or D Hop
Cards got affletes at LB. Simmons, Reddick and still got Young Simba calling shots in the middle. We’re ******

I want WFT to win the division bc they have the team closest to a playoff contender and an early draft pick helps them a lot. Cowboys have a ton of holes on defense and giants aren't as talented as WFT. So I'd rather those other teams pick high with us than Washington who with a top 10 talent will take off

I’m kinda out on our draft position as long as Howie is running **** anyway

I disagree, to a degree.. we need to be high so it is painfully obvious who to draft

for example, I like reagor.. but you can’t pass on say ceedee for reagor, but that wasn’t part of the equation really.. I mean we should have traded up, but both weren’t on the board at the same time

kinda like the lane Johnson situation where we got saved from ourselves

if jamarr is there, you take jamarr

Carson isn’t a “team guy”
Carson is doing too much
The team is still stuck in 2017....

Yup. Firm believer the team started to not like him in 2018 when he was going hard because he had something to prove. The team itself feels as if they don’t have anything to prove since they won and have been coasting for 3 years thinking they can turn it on like they did in 2017......hmm

i don’t see the benefit of wentz or anyone in his camp running to reporters

i mean I completely get dude asking out for various reasons.. and his agents going to the team asking for permission to see what’s out there

but leaking it to the press, dont see how that benefits wentz.. ain’t hard to see how many BS stories come off of it

now I do see how people who are trying save face or save their jobs in the organization, could leak stuff or say stuff to make themselves look better

OR I could see how other teams who get wind of anything, could leak stuff

i don’t see the benefit of wentz or anyone in his camp running to reporters

i mean I completely get dude asking out for various reasons.. and his agents going to the team asking for permission to see what’s out there

but leaking it to the press, dont see how that benefits wentz.. ain’t hard to see how many BS stories come off of it

now I do see how people who are trying save face or save their jobs in the organization, could leak stuff or say stuff to make themselves look better

OR I could see how other teams who get wind of anything, could leak stuff
Saints def could be leaking stuff. Jenkins was here remember and the story about the Saints possibly trading for Carson if Brees hangs it up. EYE wouldn’t put it past petty *** Payton lol

Colts wouldn’t do it. Even if they trade their first it’s a mid to late first anyways. 20+

But it’s most likely guys tryna save their jobs primarily Howie. But even then this is all his fault for even offering the contract in the first place

Saints def could be leaking stuff. Jenkins was here remember and the story about the Saints possibly trading for Carson if Brees hangs it up. EYE wouldn’t put it past petty *** Payton lol

Colts wouldn’t do it. Even if they trade their first it’s a mid to late first anyways. 20+

But it’s most likely guys tryna save their jobs primarily Howie. But even then this is all his fault for even offering the contract in the first place

considering wentz has been here long enough to realize how little shhh turns in huge pointless stories

dude and his representatives clearly know how leaking a story would play out

so why invite the headache, when nothing can be done for months....

How much y’all want to bet , this Wentz story ain’t real ? I’m willing to bet that this writer is making **** up and everyone is running with it . After 1 win Wentz is mentally weak enough to want a trade , while the whole team stink as a unit ?

Back
Top Bottom