🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Damn amitt5504 amitt5504 really called it. Payton wanted to make Hurts look good enough to beat a SB contender so that they'd be more willing to trade Wentz

1608265279375.gif

Man really said we aren’t winning anything with Wentz like Foles in 2017 would’ve been MVP and led the team to the #1 seed :rofl:

I’m on the trade Wentz train. Trading him again doesn’t solve the biggest problem: HOWIE ****ING ROSEMAN

ha!! jokes on on you cause that team still won the superbowl with out him, thats how good that team was!!! plus i dont care much for howie roseman he could fired tomorrow, but every gm has misses ! no gm is pefect! but if carson was hitting wide open guys in stride we wouldnt be 4-8-1 and thats fact! well see the next three games i hope we loose out as well but i doubt that cause we dont have a qb thats super harded and thinks he can win all im his own! i just hope we dont fire doug or any if the coaches just cause ole wentz thats paid 128mil cant his head out if his ***, maybe this benching will allow him to see how to throw the ball away! not take stupid sacks and hit receivers in stride ! or laybe we just get him the hell out of here and let him try else where since its the teams fault he has 30 turnovers not wentz fault, or maybe the gm and coach and owner know something we dont about dude.. RG3 vibes with this whole situation after he is gone stories will leak out they already are! saying he domt trust nobody! dude they gave u 128 milli

I live in NYC, so majority of people around me are Giants fans. Everyone was telling me the Eagles were gonna lose this game and I said they were wildin. Game started and I was hype and of course they came out struggling and giants took the huge lead.

I vividly remember going on Facebook 10-15 min before the comeback began and saw countless status updates of people ripping the eagles saying they're trash. For some reason I had a feeling something crazy might happen so I didn't turn the game off. Thought we'd win in OT when we tied the game but after that punt return, you better believe I was on Facebook going off on every dude who posted a status prior :lol: :lol:

I live in NYC, so majority of people around me are Giants fans. Everyone was telling me the Eagles were gonna lose this game and I said they were wildin. Game started and I was hype and of course they came out struggling and giants took the huge lead.

I vividly remember going on Facebook 10-15 min before the comeback began and saw countless status updates of people ripping the eagles saying they're trash. For some reason I had a feeling something crazy might happen so I didn't turn the game off. Thought we'd win in OT when we tied the game but after that punt return, you better believe I was on Facebook going off on every dude who posted a status prior :lol: :lol:

I was on my Christmas break from college my freshman year back in Miami. Was at the mall and missed basically the entire 1st half and was wondering WTF happened because we needed to win that game (DMitir Patterson LOL)

Score hit 31-10 and I was like ****, this game/our season is over. Then Mike Vick went super saiyan and the rest is history.

Best part of that comeback was the Celek one play banger, if that doesn’t happen we lose lol

I see some people trashing the hire ..dudes track record of draft picks are excellent..i would take dude in a heartbeat

theyre justifiable knocking him for the browns but they’re not being fully honest with that because browns were a mess prior to him.. he was walking into a toxic situation

he has his issues but so does howie

dude is terrible with dealing with the cap but good on finding talent.. howie is the complete opposite

now, in theory it should work.. but that’s on guys not being snakes and looking out for themselves.. if they can genuinely work with each other and do what’s best for the team, I can see it working

But I’m still of the view we need to clean house instead of trying to recapture some shhh

i get we wanted a certain something after firing chip.. and I’m glad how things worked out with Doug, obviously

but that’s why I don’t want beineinemy.. I want us to look for something new and start fresh, don’t try to recapture what we had with Andy when Andy needed to get a fresh start elsewhere for various reasons

get a new GM.. get a new head coach that ain’t a clear Andy assistant

that’s why I’m big on joe brady, he’s young and very new for us.. plus I think we’d be better off getting in early while the new GM is cleaning things up for a year or 2

Problem is we aren’t very attractive right now with no cap space and no clear QB unless a guy thinks he can def fix wentz

LAC and HOU are obviously more attractive right now along with prob JAX

Us and ATL have no cap space

Chargers def the way to go if you're a GM or coach once Lynn is fired. Young star QB and solid weapons (Keenan, Mike Williams, Hunter, Ekeler all above average for their position) get to live in sunny California and pressure to win immediately isn't there.

Texans honestly are way more trash than us minus Deshaun Watson and Fuller. Texans total defense is one of the worst in the league and outside of those 2 guys most of their offense is very mediocre.

Chargers def the way to go if you're a GM or coach once Lynn is fired. Young star QB and solid weapons (Keenan, Mike Williams, Hunter, Ekeler all above average for their position) get to live in sunny California and pressure to win immediately isn't there.

Texans honestly are way more trash than us minus Deshaun Watson and Fuller. Texans total defense is one of the worst in the league and outside of those 2 guys most of their offense is very mediocre.

plus texans don’t have their 1st or 2nd this year

Theory time (here me out on this)

- Over the past few seasons, we’ve heard from numerous players who come in and come out say the team still acts like it’s 2017.
- Of all the players still here from 2017, only 2 remain who DIDNT play in the Super Bowl: Carson and James Harde...I mean Peters
- We constantly hear how Carson is the hardest working in the building. From practice to film study
- There were rumors about Carson didn’t want the team to run the offense Foles ran

Maybe just maybe Carson feels as if even tho he has a ring, he’s not a true SB champ as he didn’t take the team all the way. He goes above and beyond in prep and plays spicy (hero ball) in games to prove to the organization/media/team that even tho Foles won the game, I have the talent to consistently get us in position unlike Foles. He doesn’t want to run the Foles stuff because the coaching staff should be able to build an offense around him (they haven’t obviously).

The team failed to help him and add pieces around him outside of one season. Doesn’t call plays to fit his strengths and wants him to be a different player than what he is

7D272E9C-5546-4195-9CE1-74EEF2C819A6.png

Back
Top Bottom