🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

As undermanned as we were I'm shocked the game was even this competitive, they played hard today but like yall mentioned already, best case scenario happened today. Jalen looked good in a loss

The ship has sailed for Wentz. We gotta pray this is the real Hurts .. this would be the 3rd time in the last 4 years he’s not on the field in December. His confidence is shot in Philly

The thing is our defense always plays better late season and I feel it just coincides with the surge when Carson is out. We were only in this game because we had 3 turnovers on defense. How many games did the team have 3 defensive turnovers with Carson? I'm gonna guess 0

We'll never know how much Wentz himself was changing the offense but as i've said 100 times, it seems clear him and Doug don't like each other. Wentz played the exact opposite of how Jalen does. If I was his coach and he refused to listen I'd let him go out there and embarrass himself too

The ship has sailed for Wentz.

I mean to be honest ship has been sailed

dude never was really going get a fair shake after we won

and then he had a 2 year injury.. and people were quick to jump on dude.. and a lot of people ignored some of the other sh going on with us

I just hope he doesn’t end up somewhere they could haunt us because I think he’ll be good once he doesn’t have to deal with the BS that comes with playing for us

We'll never know how much Wentz himself was changing the offense but as i've said 100 times, it seems clear him and Doug don't like each other. Wentz played the exact opposite of how Jalen does. If I was his coach and he refused to listen I'd let him go out there and embarrass himself too

our problems were/are bigger than just play calling, though

i doubt wentz could be in charge of Jason peters getting abused at both tackle and guard

or fulgham losing snaps even though he played well

giants could still take it, since our last 2 are Dallas and Washington

that's if giants win 2 of 3 with 1 being Baltimore who needs to win out to guarantee they make the playoffs and Cleveland is gonna play them hard tonight to strengthen their playoff positioning. As much as coaching has sucked this season, you know Doug is gonna go all out week 17 if we have a shot to make the post season.

if Dan says it’s over, it’s over

for wentz sake, he needs to go

i mean I hope hurts is it and I still have my doubts and it’s only been 2 games

but wentz ain’t going get a fair shake at things.. to many people invested in trashing dude without having a nuanced convo on the whole thing

For what it's worth

All that is fine and dandy but who in their right mind would want to deal with this zoo of media attention AGAIN next season? He hasn’t had a break since 2017, no matter what he does or says the media is gonna make a big deal just for clicks and ratings. Id be sick of Philly if I were him, it never ends here. He goes to Indy he’ll be living stress free

Hell of a game by Hurts. Small sample size but he’s proven that there IS something there to build on as a franchise QB. Dual threat, poise in the pocket, there are things to look forward to with Hurts

🤣🤣🤣.... hurts looked great with these bum players ... same players as wentz whats the excuse now! like i said they better not fire doug

All that is fine and dandy but who in their right mind would want to deal with this zoo of media attention AGAIN next season? He hasn’t had a break since 2017, no matter what he does or says the media is gonna make a big deal just for clicks and ratings. Id be sick of Philly if I were him, it never ends here. He goes to Indy he’ll be living stress free

yup.. that’s why it wouldn’t surprise me if he asked his agent to speak with the team

not that he demanded anything.. but dude said, do you mind if we go and see what else is out there

but no way I believe thar story came from his side since it would just be adding more bullets

We get somebody beside him and we’ll be atleast average at the position

Already looking forward to next season when he’s on the bench with Gerry starting

Back
Top Bottom