🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

I hope he goes to the colts or Broncos.. Broncos need new coaches but have talent
Both teams would be sneaky scary with Carson. Especially considering how they have RBs to lean on.

I would prefer to see him in Indy. According to Sweet Nicky it was Reich who really fixed him as a QB and he has worked with Flip for how long now

I’m obviously doing some way in the future thinking but brace yourselves fellas for the very real possibility that Carson goes to another team, balls out, and we have to hear the entire city groan about moving the wrong QB

I’m obviously doing some way in the future thinking but brace yourselves fellas for the very real possibility that Carson goes to another team, balls out, and we have to hear the entire city groan about moving the wrong QB
I’m expecting it. And the turn the fans gonna make :lol:
Everyone gonna pull a mrswagtastic mrswagtastic and be like “I always believed in Carson. I always did” knowing damn well they want him gone because hE mAkEs ToO mUcH mOnEy

Eric B to Houston had been a foregone conclusion I feel like (maybe I’m wrong). But maybe with a young, black QB in Philly, he could come here instead 👀

not saying that the eagles org is doing great right now but Houston is in even bigger shambles imo

I fully expect all of this

at least the voices crying for foles finally realizes about that

I own two Carson Wentz jerseys. For that reason alone I don't want him to get traded. I barely wore them :smh:

I had a T.O jersey ever since then i knew to not get current players. Now all I got is a dawkins

I have 3 current players jersey and all 3 might be gone next season :lol: Fletcher, Carson, and Ertz. My prized possession is a Connor Barwin jersey

My favorite jersey I own is a Jason Peters because who in the world gets a jersey of a LT :lol:

well when you cop yours for $15 from China you. Waiting on the plug to hit me back about Kelly green Hurts jerseys

In my lifetime I've owned Desean Jackson, Dawkins, Barwin, Cox, Wentz, Ertz and Westbrook. I always wanted a McCoy, BG, and brother Malcolm jersey but those were damn near impossible to find without paying extra for a custom. I once came across a Malcom Jenkins jersey at a mall and was ready to cop on the spot but they didn't have my size.

In my lifetime I've owned Desean Jackson, Dawkins, Barwin, Cox, Wentz, Ertz and Westbrook. I always wanted a McCoy, BG, and brother Malcolm jersey but those were damn near impossible to find without paying extra for a custom. I once came across a Malcom Jenkins jersey at a mall and was ready to cop on the spot but they didn't have my size.
I got a black Shady. Brother Malcolm I’ve been checking periodically on eBay for a VUL or VUE custom but prices lol DeSean I want his Kelly green or the powder blue

The chip Kelly era made me never buy a current player jersey again. Scooped a Desean, Shady and Vick and they all were gone instantly.

6:20 mark

“That’s the thing about Carson. Dude is soft”

“I..I...I’m learning that”

i stopped buying jerseys a while ago.. had a Co

6:20 mark

“That’s the thing about Carson. Dude is soft”

“I..I...I’m learning that”

this story was happening no matter what.. so aint no way with dude having years in philly and especially after the whole foles thing, I believing that story came from him

I love Carson and would wanna give him another year because with this roster and no cap space next year we're not SB contenders. Neither Hurts or Carson will win a title next year with the lack of talent at so many positions so let Carson prove himself next year.

or at the very least let him play the first 5-6 weeks and if he can even be a 250 yards 2 TD guy with minimal INTs like he once was, his trade value shoots up. His trade value is minimal now so all you do is hurt the team as a whole trading him now

Yea he shouldn’t be. He would be a fool to say “I’m happy with the direction that the team is going. Our lord and savior Jesus Christ would never led me astray and I trust his plan for me to reap an abundance”

Yea he shouldn’t be. He would be a fool to say “I’m happy with the direction that the team is going. Our lord and savior Jesus Christ would never led me astray and I trust his plan for me to reap an abundance”

I agree.. as Torrey said, all these dudes want to starters

but I just realized actually looking at it, it says “sources believe” could literally be anyone with a brain

Wentz is in a lose-lose situation with this benching. If he sits back and says I'm cool with Jalen starting. I was playing like crap and Hurts is looking good then people will be like :rofl: Yoooo Carson really a B**ch letting a rookie come in and steal his job while he sits back and watches.

if he says "I think I'm talented enough to be an every game starter for any franchise. I'm not gonna accept being a backup bc I'm confident I can right the ship" people will say Wowwwww Carson is so selfish. He just cares about his own career. He doesn't care about what's best for the franchise."

That’s why you don’t say anything

have your representatives speak to team.. and then you work in house and talk to mutual clients

anything said is going get blown up, so don’t say shh

Back
Top Bottom