🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

All that is fine and dandy but who in their right mind would want to deal with this zoo of media attention AGAIN next season? He hasn’t had a break since 2017, no matter what he does or says the media is gonna make a big deal just for clicks and ratings. Id be sick of Philly if I were him, it never ends here. He goes to Indy he’ll be living stress free
He a Fargo boy through and through. He gets to go be with Reich and his people? ****. Deuces Carson, it’s been real

I'd give Wentz next season. Hurts was a rookie QB drafted by a team with a high paid QB they envisioned as their "franchise guy." The idea you'll upset Hurts and his confidence by benching him is moronic. He's started 2 games in his career. He's not in a position to dictate the teams plans. Aaron Rodgers sat behind Favre for 3 years and kept his mouth shut and dudes top 10 all time. Hurts has no leverage to say anything or imply he should start forever.

I'd give Wentz next season. Hurts was a rookie QB drafted by a team with a high paid QB they envisioned as their "franchise guy." The idea you'll upset Hurts and his confidence by benching him is moronic. He's started 2 games in his career. He's not in a position to dictate the teams plans. Aaron Rodgers sat behind Favre for 3 years and kept his mouth shut and dudes top 10 all time. Hurts has no leverage to say anything or imply he should start forever.
Nah Wentz gotta go. I love Carson but he needs to get out of Philly to continue his career. That doesnt mean Hurts is the answer because we’ve seen this before (Sweet Nicky in 2012).

He deserves his fair share of criticism but the longer he stays here, the more and more blame he’s gonna get by everyone because he signed that contract.

But the people who offered it still here.....

Yea that Rob Maadi guy just seems like the type of guy that doesn't WANT Hurts to succeed, if you know what I mean. So take his ish with a grain of salt. He's also the dude spoon feeding questions to Doug during his pressers so he can clarify his answers and seem less of an idiot.

Anyways week 16 rooting guide

teams with 6 wins:

Vikings play the saints on Friday

Washington plays panthers on Sunday

pats play the bills on Monday

teams with 5 wins:

Lions plays the bucs and 9ers play the cards on Saturday

Giants play ravens on Sunday, Broncos and chargers play each other

and cowboys play us

teams with 4 wins:

Falcons play the chiefs on Sunday, panthers play Washington and texans play bengals

The Carson hate is real in here , I respect the criticism . But you guys are willing to give Hurts the keys to this franchise after 2 games ? Lol didn’t we see this already btw ???

I want to see Hurts succeed btw

Who really gives a flying F if Carson has roots in the area. Your an athlete. You get traded or resign other places all the time. Also rob maadi isn’t somebody that I would take seriously

The Carson hate is real in here , I respect the criticism . But you guys are willing to give Hurts the keys to this franchise after 2 games ? Lol didn’t we see this already btw ???

I want to see Hurts succeed btw

nah man.. I think we need to clean house

howie and Doug should be fired

i only want to move on from wentz because I still think we should get a decent enough trade offer in the offseason.. But more importantly, I just think dude needs a fresh start somewhere else

he’s not going get a fair shot here.. for any team trading for him his contract is basically a 2 years 47 mill contract and supposedly teams still think highly of him (and I agree, i think dude is going ball elsewhere so we gotta watch where we trade him)

i hope with hurts, but I ain’t putting too much into just 2 games.. give him and young guys next season and then see what the ‘22 draft has QB wise

Hurts has shown he’s good enough to give him a shot next season in 2021. But at least it addresses the QB issue and doesn’t require us in investing in another QB right way

Hurts has shown he’s good enough to give him a shot next season in 2021. But at least it addresses the QB issue and doesn’t require us in investing in another QB right way

it does not address our QB issues

i think we all hope.. and the fortunate thing we will have is time

cause as I said above, supposedly wentz is still thought of highly so there should be a trade market.. and his contract isn’t bad for the team that would trade for him

but hurts would then have these last 2 games this season.. and next season

but we should be looking at the draft if hurts shows he isn’t it.. which means that would be either ‘22 or ‘23

I hope we get jamarr chase with our pick.. and I hope we can get compensation in this draft in moving wentz

cause as I said above, supposedly wentz is still thought of highly so there should be a trade market.. and his contract isn’t bad for the team that would trade for him

but we should be looking at the draft if hurts shows he isn’t it.. which means that would be either ‘22 or ‘23

I hope we get jamarr chase with our pick.. and I hope we can get compensation in this draft in moving wentz

that’s hustling backwards to me , so we’d still be on the look out for a QB in the year 2022 and 2023 in case Hurts doesn’t pan out ?
What’s the point of shipping out Wentz after 4 games from Hurts for the remainder of the 2020 season . Essentially we’ll always be on the hunt for a QB .

why not wait and see how training camp play out next year , before we start talking about trading Wentz based off Hurts 4 games stretch .

Read what I said. I said it addresses it temporarily. To the point that we have an option next year to move forward with without having to chase down another QB this off-season or try to fix Wentz. This was the best outcome to provide the simplest path moving forward

Got ya

once you realize that.. cause of any fan base we should be well aware of making large term judgements based on small sample sizes

given foles 27-2 year with chip.. and then his nfc championship game and super bowl

but I just hope we lose out and get our top 5 pick.. and there is a market for wentz

I just need us to draft Chase so he can show Reagor how to be a real WR1.

All jokes aside, it’s just unfortunate that the injury and poor QB play hindered his development. His route running isn’t quite there yet but his athletic ability and his physicality makes up for it. Big big DJ Moore vibes

that’s hustling backwards to me , so we’d still be on the look out for a QB in the year 2022 and 2023 in case Hurts doesn’t pan out ?
What’s the point of shipping out Wentz after 4 games from Hurts for the remainder of the 2020 season . Essentially we’ll always be on the hunt for a QB .

why not wait and see how training camp play out next year , before we start talking about trading Wentz based off Hurts 4 games stretch .
If we really trying to build the team, you trade Wentz pre draft to get a 1st or multiple picks

If you want to QB factory some competition, wait til training camp but then his value could drop especially if Hurts wins the QB battle.

Got ya

once you realize that.. cause of any fan base we should be well aware of making large term judgements based on small sample sizes

given foles 27-2 year with chip.. and then his nfc championship game and super bowl

but I just hope we lose out and get our top 5 pick.. and there is a market for wentz
I agree with the sentiment that half the league will be lining up for Wentz. A change of scenery plus a coach really tightening up his mechanics will turn his career around instantly. Dude has had to play hero ball the last several years so that’s really the only way he knows how to play in Philly.

It is not a matter at all if Carson can be a great QB again. You throw him on the Colts next year and I promise he’s in the top 10 convo. But we’ve reached a tipping point with his time in Philly. Only way I see it having the possibility of working out is if we clean house with Doug and Press Taylor, get a new coach and a legit OC.

Got ya

Trust me, there is a market for Wentz. It’s not like he lost his ability to throw the football. The talent is there. The right org will put him on a path to success. It’s too much talent there.

I just need us to draft Chase so he can show Reagor how to be a real WR1.

All jokes aside, it’s just unfortunate that the injury and poor QB play hindered his development. His route running isn’t quite there yet but his athletic ability and his physicality makes up for it. Big big DJ Moore vibes

dude is an offensive piece.. we should be using him all over the place motioning him all over the place and getting creative with getting the ball in his hands and in space

chase is an X and number 1 guy

I agree with the sentiment that half the league will be lining up for Wentz. A change of scenery plus a coach really tightening up his mechanics will turn his career around instantly. Dude has had to play hero ball the last several years so that’s really the only way he knows how to play in Philly.

It is not a matter at all if Carson can be a great QB again. You throw him on the Colts next year and I promise he’s in the top 10 convo. But we’ve reached a tipping point with his time in Philly. Only way I see it having the possibility of working out is if we clean house with Doug and Press Taylor, get a new coach and a legit OC.
To Lurie, it’s easier to keep Howie/Doug and shipping out Wentz.

Trust me, there is a market for Wentz. It’s not like he lost his ability to throw the football. The talent is there. The right org will put him on a path to success. It’s too much talent there.

I hope he goes to the colts or Broncos.. Broncos need new coaches but have talent

dude is an offensive piece.. we should be using him all over the place motioning him all over the place and getting creative with getting the ball in his hands and in space

chase is an X and number 1 guy
Yeah, dude can be a Weapon X on offense (no pun). Just need the right play calling to get there. The more and more I watch these last few games, the more I want Doug out. Play calling is trash. Give me something creative. Give me picks, cross routes, bubble screens, etc. can you imagine Reagor in Shanahans offense??? Dude would be eating rn

the way the 9ers use Deebo and even Aiyuk is the way I want us to use Reagor

Back
Top Bottom