🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

And that’s why at this point I think it’s best for dude if he’s moved and doesn’t have to deal with all this BS

i fully expect him to go elsewhere and be good.. but dude ain’t going get a fair shake with us, unfortunately

Last edited:
Dallas Defense so bad I dont think we lose. Hurts and Sanders should have a field day on da ground

It's low key gonna be a wild weekend. I know most of us are totally fine missing the playoffs and losing out for the highest possible pick but WFT most likely won't have Alex Smith AND McLaurin. We beat Dallas and WFT loses, we play WFT for the division. Only thing that'll make a difference would be if Giants upset Baltimore which I don't expect at all.

Knowing our history, we will win Sunday knocking Cowboys out of contention, Washington will lose to give fans hope. Then the week after we'll have a crap game and lose to miss the playoffs and have a crappier draft pick bc we beat Dallas.

Agholor and Mack ****in Hollins making plays in crunch time :lol:

This staff develops nobody. That’s why I judge Reagor and just about every other player on a curve ..they are fighting against complete incompetence among the coaches

Clean House

We are by no means worldbeaters but idk I dont see us losing today. That rush D so bad and they struggle with qbs that can move.

Doug gotta do doug things and not run the ball orrr... put in carson lol smh

Back
Top Bottom