🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Its been 3 years straight with this. Time to move on. Get what you can
But who’s fault is it tho. He literally got out of the Foles shadow last year and our idiot GM/Owner/HC decided to spend a 2nd on a QB and deem this organization a QB factory

But who’s fault is it tho. He literally got out of the Foles shadow last year and our idiot GM/Owner/HC decided to spend a 2nd on a QB and deem this organization a QB factory

that's why GM and HC gotta go.. we clearly see where obvious errors have been made

aint hard to look at draft classes and free agents beyond just the offseason prior to the super bowl run and in season acquisitions

i only think we need to trade wentz because it's probably what's best for him and the team.. it's just too much shhh and he deserves a fresh start without all the BS

it's shhh like this, why multiple people need to go:

we watched peters get abused at 2 different positions and take away valuable playing time from young guys that could impact our future beyond this lost season

we're watching alshon get the most snaps out of all the WRs.. when fulgham has been given opportunities continues to produce

still makes zero sense why we kept alshon on the roster for all them weeks not to even dress because he wasnt healthy

I didnt agree with it but I see why. That clowney hit was on wentz. Throw the ******* ball away. There was nothing there.

I mess with Wentz but idc about the Hurts draft pick. You gotta be mentally stronger than that. I want a dog at QB not a puppy. You can't just be successful when everything is in your favor.

I mess with Wentz but idc about the Hurts draft pick. You gotta be mentally stronger than that. I want a dog at QB not a puppy. You can't just be successful when everything is in your favor.
I want talent at QB too lol

Everything literally isn’t in his favor. I would be upset too if I’m risking my body out there and no one in the organization is doing anything to support me

I love Carson but Hurts is QB1 “right now”.

I hate ZERO faith in this current regime to build around Hurts AND keep Wentz here. I also have ZERO faith in them getting adequate value for him since they’re so busy on having a QB factory here

Until Lurie sells the team, Howie/Doug are gone, we gonna be stuck in mediocrity. 2009-2012 redux

i mean clearly we had other needs on the team.. if you believe you really have your franchise guy

you're drafting someone who can help the team at another position

even with drafting reags, still had a need at WR which could have been mims.. clearly had a need at CB, could have taken fulton.. had needs at safety and LB

hell i could have even understood another RB, because you need 2 RBs because you dont wanna kill the main guy

i hope it works out now that the situation is what it is.. but the thought process was f'd

And thats why people are calling him SOFT. He wants things to be one way.....

1608579884353.gif

And thats why people are calling him SOFT. He wants things to be one way.....

1608579884353.gif
What if the way he want is the way we need for sustainable success lol

We keep saying we need to do this the “Eagles Way” but that ain’t **** and never has been ****. One super bowl win doesn’t make you a class organization when everything else you do is 10000% questionable and asinine

I mean they're paying him no matter how many games he plays. He won't be here next year so they don't care if that one game he has a set back bc it makes no difference to them.

least washington plays before us on sunday so we can find out if we're eliminated from the playoffs and hopefully let the cowboys win

Back
Top Bottom