🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Lurid is a fine as an owner ..i know it seems like an eternity ago but to suggest the owner sell the team when we are 3 years removed from the SB is crazy :lol:

agreed.. especially when we see the other team owners in our very same division

but he gotta realize some things about howie at this point, which has been the constant before doug

agreed.. especially when we see the other team owners in our very same division

but he gotta realize some things about howie at this point, which has been the constant before doug

I think he does. He was willing to let chip have control after one season so we know he’s flexible

and bringing in a dude with as much clout as Dorsey shows he knows it’s a problem

I think he does. He was willing to let chip have control after one season so we know he’s flexible

and bringing in a dude with as much clout as Dorsey shows he knows it’s a problem

willing to spend money and doesnt just sit there but doesnt over step

there are too many examples of bad for me to look at lurie sideways

Chip had the clout to do so. They didn’t call him big balls Chip for a reason

Someone from here has to be trolling me hard. Someone from Florida randomly sent me a bunch of Carson Wentz cards to not my crib. But my parents crib :lol:

3FC237F4-FF73-4E32-A60E-F4A8F503699C.jpeg

Watching Pittsburgh last night and Ben's noodle arm looking washed, made me think if we decide to make a trade the Steelers might be a good option. Not in the conference, good coach who would be confident he could turn Carson around, and they have a stacked defense so we might be able to pry away an LB or CB and one or two high round picks.

Watching Pittsburgh last night and Ben's noodle arm looking washed, made me think if we decide to make a trade the Steelers might be a good option. Not in the conference, good coach who would be confident he could turn Carson around, and they have a stacked defense so we might be able to pry away an LB or CB and one or two high round picks.
What’s funny is that Pitt probably would’ve took Hurts if our dumb *** FO didn’t think to build a QB factory

Don't care about this season but hope Sweat's injury is minor. Dudes been a beast when given enough snaps

Smh man all it took was one rumor , people were questioning the man integrity etc

I get the networks and/or people with an agenda with dude

makes zero sense for him or his people to push this.. he been here long enough to realize he’s just inviting headaches, if it was him

I get the networks and/or people with an agenda with dude

makes zero sense for him or his people to push this.. he been here long enough to realize he’s just inviting headaches, if it was him
Schefter is a clown for that ! He knows that Philly fans love a good QB controversy, why would he come out and say some F**** sh*** like that right before kickoff . And of course the fans ate that sh** up

Schefter is a clown for that ! He knows that Philly fans love a good QB controversy, why would he come out and say some F**** sh*** like that right before kickoff . And of course the fans ate that sh** up

cause dude knows how shh going play on his network and others

just look at how much the shh was talked about without practical thinking or nuance

the whole Chris long thing was a perfect example

Back
Top Bottom