🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Hurts will be 1-3 if we lose to WFT next week and hopefully we do, which on scale of 16 games is a 4-12 record, essentially what Carson would've done

After CeeDee lamb scored a garbage time TD just to flex on us, we better purposely lose. No way I'd give those bums a chance to make the playoffs off our hard work

So my boy just made me realize that we're not even a lock for top pick in the division. If the giants lose to Dallas and Doug's dumb *** beats Washington, the giants would get a better pick.

So my boy just made me realize that we're not even a lock for top pick in the division. If the giants lose to Dallas and Doug's dumb *** beats Washington, the giants would get a better pick.
Yea we can go as high as 3 but as low as 10

Team ain’t good enough to win next week

we have only beaten Nick Mullins, Ben Dinucci, Taysom Hill and Daniel Jones this season:sick:

Somehow we lost to Haskins who legitimately shouldn’t be in the league already. Not to mention Rivera is better than Doug. That’s a L

Team ain’t good enough to win next week

we have only beaten Nick Mullins, Ben Dinucci, Taysom Hill and Daniel Jones this season:sick:

Somehow we lost to Haskins who legitimately shouldn’t be in the league already. Not to mention Rivera is better than Doug. That’s a L

We're trash but if Heinke is at QB next week we have a good shot at a pointless win. Our best hope is Smith returns and so does McLaurin then we'll lose

I'm totally fine with us being prime time as long as we lose. Giants or Cowboys fans will be waiting the entire night giddy AF just to be crushed right before bed.

Today would've been Steve Van Buren's 100th birthday.

steve-van-buren.jpeg

Damn. Doug gave up on Wentz so bad that he wouldn't even put him in when his rookie QB was hurt. That's wild

Back
Top Bottom