🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

This is pretty comprehensive.. don’t know if it was posted

Colts giving up their 1 this year (20s most likely) and a 2nd next year is a done deal for me. Easily. I’d drive Wentz to Indy myself

As bad as Wentz has been, he’s scored more in the 2nd half lol

In essentially every game, Hurts comes out hot then loses steam late. Wentz was the opposite. Came out unable to complete any passes then would start putting drives together late. So we should just play Hurts first half then put Wentz in after halftime. Like how in baseball you have a starter and a reliever lol

In essentially every game, Hurts comes out hot then loses steam late. Wentz was the opposite. Came out unable to complete any passes then would start putting drives together late. So we should just play Hurts first half then put Wentz in after halftime. Like how in baseball you have a starter and a reliever lol
Dual QBs baby. That’s how you run a QB factory lol

Also, DeSean needs to just retire like now. Let your last play in the league be an 81 yd tuddy as you old man roll in the EZ as an Eagle

The beauty of our game against WFT next week is that either Giants fans or Cowboys fans have to watch us play and root for us to win, and they get to suffer through the pain we've had all year in addition to the pain of their equally trash team.

The beauty of our game against WFT next week is that either Giants fans or Cowboys fans have to watch us play and root for us to win, and they get to suffer through the pain we've had all year in addition to the pain of their equally trash team.
Haskins got released. Maybe we can add him to the QB factory

I'm not a believer in Reagor yet. Say what you want about the incredible play calling you guys claim Minnesota has but Jefferson is outplaying Jalen as of now. Maybe I'll be wrong long term but there's a lot of WRs in good offensive schemes who aren't even in the same stratosphere as Jefferson statistically.

Last edited:
I'm not a believer in Reagor yet. Say what you want about the incredible play calling you guys claim Minnesota has but Jefferson is outplaying Jalen as of now. Maybe I'll be wrong long term but there's a lot of WRs in good offensive schemes who aren't even in the same stratosphere as Jefferson statistically.
Bingo. The eye test alone tells you that Jefferson is the better receiver.

If jefferson is this nice, I can only imagine ja’marr
Honest question. Wanna hear your thoughts since I respect your football knowledge. Can this team really justify back to back first round picks on a WR. I really think that Chase would complement Reagor nicely. But there are so many other needs this team has. Especially since we went pretty heavy on WR last year (Reagor, Goodwin, Hightower, Watkins)

Bingo. The eye test alone tells you that Jefferson is the better receiver.

Jefferson about to finish the season with 1300+ yards receiving with Kirk Cousins bum *** throwing him passes and dudes really wanna act like they have some league changing offense. Kirk isn't even top 10 in yards, has been sacked the 7th most in the league so his O Line isn't good, and plays the Bears and Packers twice a season while we play the Giants, Cowboys and WFT. No excuses for any player on this team. Trash coaching can hinder your potential but you don't put up duds consistently bc your coaching is terrible.

Jefferson about to finish the season with 1300+ yards receiving with Kirk Cousins bum *** throwing him passes and dudes really wanna act like they have some league changing offense. Kirk isn't even top 10 in yards, has been sacked the 7th most in the league so his O Line isn't good, and plays the Bears and Packers twice a season while we play the Giants, Cowboys and WFT. No excuses for any player on this team. Trash coaching can hinder your potential but you don't put up duds consistently bc your coaching is terrible.
The route running is not there yet. The ability to get open is not there. If we need to morph the offense around him, what’s the point of a first round pick?

Jefferson + a Shenault type player in round 2 or 3

is better use of picks than

Reagor + Chase

im not saying Reagor is done by any means. I think he can really be a powerful weapon. But what we needed was WR1. And we could have had that in Jefferson. And after this season we still don’t have that. I don’t see Reagor becoming that. So now we have to use more resources to get that

if chase is there, part of me can justify the pick because he’s probably the most can’t miss draft prospect since what? Julio?

Colts giving up their 1 this year (20s most likely) and a 2nd next year is a done deal for me. Easily. I’d drive Wentz to Indy myself
We get a first this year for Wentz, give me Chase with the first of the picks and a CB/LB with the second

Honest question. Wanna hear your thoughts since I respect your football knowledge. Can this team really justify back to back first round picks on a WR. I really think that Chase would complement Reagor nicely. But there are so many other needs this team has. Especially since we went pretty heavy on WR last year (Reagor, Goodwin, Hightower, Watkins)

YUP.. cause ja’marr plays a completely different WR spot and we don’t have a real number 1 guy

Reagor is a movement/volume guy, get him in motion and line him up all over the place.. like because we have reagor I wouldn’t be big on us going toney as the offense currently is.. but if we have a more creative guy then I could see toney or Moore

Jamarr like ceedee is an X to me, let him go one on one and abuse guys

But that’s why I keep bringing up mims with that 2nd rounder.. we need(ed) multiple guys.. and type of guys we needed

I c us having depth, but definitely shouldn’t stop us from grabbing chase.. and depending on where we pick other guys and who our coach is

Are we even sure that Chase is better than Devonta ?

I’m not even sure devonta is better than waddle

I feel safer drafting chase AND waddle

I like devonta, but I have zero clue what to expect from him in the NFL.. even though he reminds me of someone who played for the colts....

I kinda wanna go CB round 1 honestly. Jalen Ramsey type CBs usually go top 10. Ramsey went top 10, Gilmore went top 10, Pat Peterson was top 10, Revis went 14th, etc. Sure you can luck out round 2 like Detroit did with Slay, or get super lucky like Seattle did drafting Sherman late AF but who has any faith that Howie is capable of that?

If we can get an elite CB like 10th then trade down, get an extra second and take the CB mid 1st

Same Ppl writing off reagor were saying give JJAW more time ITT
DtDQPg2.png

Now Ill say he hasnt shown as much as I would have hoped he does have tools. JJAW had nothing. No promise whatsoever

Same Ppl writing off reagor were saying give JJAW more time ITT
DtDQPg2.png

Now Ill say he hasnt shown as much as I would have hoped he does have tools. JJAW had nothing. No promise whatsoever

I'm not writing Reagor off. I just haven't seen anything yet to be like yup that's why he got drafted FIRST round. If he went late 2nd or 3rd round I'd be like aight I see some potential for him. But as a first round pick, idc if Kevin Kolb is at QB. You can't have like 2 eye popping catches all season. Even Quez had a better highlight TD play than Jalen.

Back
Top Bottom