🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Hurts against that front 4 will be interesting. Wanna see if his scramble ability will get him out of trouble when an aggressive line in a must win game is gunning for him

Whole team dead, ima be livid if they somehow win

Looking at the Out list like

1609537795490.gif

Start Greg Ward at Qb. We know he down for the tank.

I love Chase and Waddle but it would be hard for me to take another WR if Devonta is still on the board

I’m all in on Chase , idk about you guys but we still don’t have a true number 1 WR . Also watching Surtain play his man to man coverage is extremely questionable.He’s not a true Lockdown corner

Would love to have Devonta. I’d be happy with any of Devonta, Chase, or Waddle. A sleeper to keep an eye is that kid from UNC, Dyami Brown.

Cincinnati most likely ahead us anyways right? Gotta think Chase is outta the picture if that’s the case

We can pass Cinci if we lose and them, Houston and someone else win. Then we’d be 3rd

Cincinnati most likely ahead us anyways right? Gotta think Chase is outta the picture if that’s the case
That’s assuming they go a chase too. With the way smith playing rn, I wouldn’t be surprised if he went first.

who would have thought Ruggs was gonna go first last year

Also gotta remember chase is 2 years younger than smith

and was only 19 when he had that monster year
chase is only 20 ? Smith is 22 I believe ! I’m all in for chase . Fellas Surtain is not all that . There’s not many CB’s in the first round id take

chase is only 20 ? Smith is 22 I believe ! I’m all in for chase . Fellas Surtain got cooked by the Gators receivers , I don’t trust that kid
Yea him and Waddle are both 22. Chase is going to be young coming out, kinda like Jefferson, who is only still 21 lol

Back
Top Bottom