🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

BGN brought up a good point. Unless it’s a Jalen Ramsey type player, drafting a CB in the first is almost never worth it. Historically, drafting standout players at positions you really need is a better move

BGN brought up a good point. Unless it’s a Jalen Ramsey type player, drafting a CB in the first is almost never worth it. Historically, drafting standout players at positions you really need is a better move

Exactly Surtain is only being talked about , because there’s not too many other CB’s coming out . He’s not like Ramsey whatsoever , I wouldn’t invest a top 5 pick in this kid

Doug’s definitely staying

getting Jim out is a positive

but all I care about is drafting chase and then getting creative with reagor.. and moving on from certain guys

and then next season is either a lost year or we surprise with young guys

but yea wouldn’t be surprised if howie and Doug get 1 more year when they shouldn’t

Going be interesting to see who we get to come in given it might not be a secret with Doug and howie, if both are retained

Going be interesting to see who we get to come in given it might not be a secret with Doug and howie, if both are retained

Yeah going to be hard to get someone in here with some clout when Doug may be a lame duck coach

That’s why it’s best to just cut the cord now

Also if we somehow beat washington and f up our draft position

I think we should heavily consider Kyle pitts.. put dude in that ertz role and he’d be a monster

This should have been the play once we benched Wentz ..we lose that Saints game and we have that top 5 pick locked up

Blame the division for being garbage. 99% of years in almost any division, our record by week 12 is "you have no shot at the playoffs" territory and you just tank the final 4-5 games. Unfortunately, because our division was so bad the GM and coaching felt we had a shot at the playoffs if we win a few in a row.

I still want Doug gone. Press gotta and the LB coach gotta go.

Kick the tires on Trotter to see if he’s ready for the big Leagues to coach the LBs. Dawkins is a long shot to get into coaching but Sheldon Brown could be available to come up

Ok so Doug coming back. They are running it back with Doug, Howie, and Carson lol. Howie gon **** up another draft

HBD, young king.
824F45CE-C214-4338-9DC3-2FCF9EE8B5F8.jpeg

Told y’all. Zero chance they were gonna get rid of a super bowl winning coach three seasons removed from the win and making the postseason 3 straight years, regardless of how bad this season was. Not saying it’s the right move but it wasn’t realistic

like I said, the most likely scenario was that they run it back and hire a legit OC

Back
Top Bottom