🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

They need to fire all 100 of them offensive assistants and the special teams coach then. Doug can’t bring that whole crew back minus Schwartz otherwise NOTHING will change

We going to be right back here next year. No money and Howie can’t draft for **** ..the offense will be **** again

What quality OC or DC is going to want to come here under these conditions

I hope Doug steps down

Wonder if the franchise decides to give Jalen another chance with a diff coordinator or throws him to the side of the road.

Writing was on the wall. I fully appreciate Ertz's 558 catches and his performance in SB LII. Zach's fourth-down drop Week 1 was critical and there were moments it seemed he quit on the team over pay dispute. Win-win for both sides to move on. Goedert on a team-friendly deal for another year. Our scheme conducive to TE success. There was a multi-week stretch in which Richard Rodgers was even frying. Ertz was never gonna get the $ he wanted from Philly, let him cook elsewhere.

Since Chad Henne is starting for the Chiefs later today, I going to point out that he grew up about 15 minutes away from me and went to a rival high school.

So Carson was correctly being a malcontent lol been saying for a while the offense isn’t for Carson

Also

Joe D was here when we drafted Carson i believe

Don’t blame wentz at all.. like with agholor, it’s probably best at this point for both sides to get a fresh start

but again, just like the last time, who does this benefit right now.. nothing can be done for months

Would be awesome if Wentz could have kept this **** quiet until after the season. I can’t wait to see him in front of a mic again but I doubt they put him out there. Howie and Lurie gonna get lit up in the pressers. I want a SOLID haul tho, idc how bad he was this year I need a first rounder and some more

The media insiders who have ears in the organization have constantly said that Carson and Lurie are tight and that was why he was able to continue starting when he kept struggling. I'm curious if Lurie would consider firing Doug if Carson made it clear he was willing to stay if someone else was coaching.

Accept nothing less than a first ..

The job is going to be that much more attractive to a quality coach with more picks

Ridiculous that it’s gotten to this point and that snake Howie still is going to keep his job

What GM has gone through this many Coaches and QBs and still kept his job

Would be awesome if Wentz could have kept this **** quiet until after the season. I can’t wait to see him in front of a mic again but I doubt they put him out there. Howie and Lurie gonna get lit up in the pressers. I want a SOLID haul tho, idc how bad he was this year I need a first rounder and some more

to be fair to wentz, we don’t know if this is coming from him or his people

dont forget this wasn’t THAT long ago

They just said on Fox pregame that word behind the scenes in philly is Howie Roseman isn't going anywhere next season :stoneface: :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom