🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Who is even out there on our secondary besides slay
Nobody. Which is why I wouldn’t but that mad at grabbing Surtain even if it means trading back. Slay got 1-2 more good years and after that we’re toast

Nobody. Which is why I wouldn’t but that mad at grabbing Surtain even if it means trading back. Slay got 1-2 more good years and after that we’re toast

only way I even entertain trading back is if a QB slips and we get offered a future 1st

i would easily take Micah over the CBs

only way I even entertain trading back is if a QB slips and we get offered a future 1st

i would easily take Micah over the CBs
Agreed. WR/CB/LB are biggest needs for me this off-season. We address 2 out of 3 in the first round somehow with studs and I’ll be very happy

Not mad at it either. But we have to get both WR and CB/LB in the first round, assuming we get a first in this years draft for Carson
Indy being in the playoffs means if they do trade for Wentz we get at least pick 20. Asante could be had there or possibly in the 2nd. If Surtain is there get both

Agreed. WR/CB/LB are biggest needs for me this off-season. We address 2 out of 3 in the first round somehow with studs and I’ll be very happy

luckily mailata gives us upside at left tackle

also I’d heavily consider Kyle pitts to replace ertz

trade ertz, wentz and see what if anything we could get for Dillard since teams need tackles

luckily mailata gives us upside at left tackle

also I’d heavily consider Kyle pitts to replace ertz

trade ertz, wentz and see what if anything we could get for Dillard since teams need tackles
Yeah I wouldn’t normally want another TE but from what I’m reading, Pitts is a monster

me and my homie were talking. What you do with Dillard/Mailata?Do you keep both for depth? Or is it worth more to deal one and develop a backup. What could we even get for Dillard?

Indy being in the playoffs means if they do trade for Wentz we get at least pick 20. Asante could be had there or possibly in the 2nd. If Surtain is there get both

that’s why Indy makes so much sense to me, pick in the 20s plus a 3rd that could become a 2nd

i can’t see it with the jete, I just assume they just go take a QB or let someone trade up for a QB.. and I assume jete wouldn’t trade this 1st or next year’s first after a season with a new coach

Yeah I wouldn’t normally want another TE but from what I’m reading, Pitts is a monster

me and my homie were talking. What you do with Dillard/Mailata?Do you keep both for depth? Or is it worth more to deal one and develop a backup. What could we even get for Dillard?
Could’ve gotten the haul Miami got for Tunsil but Howie valued dude too high. At best he’s worth a 4th right now

Gonna be interesting to see what Ertz asks to get paid next season cuz he put NOTHING good on tape this year. He looks fully washed

gotta see what the market if any is for Dillard.. mailata showed more upside and more naturally talented and bigger more athletic

pitts is bigger Shannon sharpe, not really a TE but like ertz a matchup nightmare is more a glorified WR at TE

Why is he worth that little, our dumb *** HC thought he could slide to RT after never playing RT ever because they didn’t want to play Pryor at RG over Big V

Why is he worth that little, our dumb *** HC thought he could slide to RT after never playing RT ever because they didn’t want to play Pryor at RG over Big V

I would send teams the game film from him at left tackle and hope we could get a 3rd just because he was halfway decent and was getting better

mailata just could be better and dude 6’8

Back
Top Bottom