🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

well thats a crappy way to look at it! the way i see it . just a chance to turn the page! we won the super bowl great! move on with doug! superbowl winning coached dont grow on trees. fire howie this year ir next year and rebuilt

better Pray hurts is it then. We will be worse talent wise next season. That’s why i say we need to just clean house

lmao ..... not even gona say nothing

Attachments

• B63BA77C-0AF3-440A-AC74-43317EA14B15.png
    B63BA77C-0AF3-440A-AC74-43317EA14B15.png
    339.9 KB · Views: 84
Question, when have we ever made the home run move? Outside of Lane and Fletch who were obvious

I mean we lucked into both.. cause don’t forget chip wanted dion jordan and fletch slipped for some odd reason

but I feel like that’s the kinda situation that lands us jamarr.. they gotta make sure a QB succeeds or both are outa a job.. and don’t think we‘ll have money to sign a guy plus chase being the BAP at a position of need

well thats a crappy way to look at it! the way i see it . just a chance to turn the page! we won the super bowl great! move on with doug! superbowl winning coached dont grow on trees. fire howie this year ir next year and rebuilt
You’re right they dont grow on trees but you just keep one who’s been *** for 3 years around just because he won one. We hold on to the past too much. Peters, Alshon, DeSean etc

Fire Howie now, trade Wentz get picks to start rebuilding the team and bring in a new offensive based HC to help improve/build around Hurts. We need to stop being the team who’s a year late with moves and go back to being the team being a year early and dealing with the backlash (see McNabb trade and Kolb trade)

lmao ..... not even gona say nothing
Yea because your mind is made up and your opinion won’t change. Doug said this week that his goal is to take the time and truly build an offense that features the strengths of Wentz. Which means for 5+ seasons, we tried to make Wentz into a QB he isn’t just to run his offense. That also falls in line with the reports of Carson doing his own thing and playing spicy.

Why would I want to play for a coach is who making me try to play like something I’m not while doing nothing to fix my mechanics to be that player. If Carson wanted to fully trust Doug, he would’ve done this last season and also for Doug to man up and say to not draft Hurts when he knows there was obvious holes. It’s one thing to cape for Doug but let’s also be real on the part he’s played in this. Sometimes it’s too little too late

Doug Pederson is no different than what Brett Brown was for the Sixers. A mediocre coach who has been hellbent on running his system no matter the personnel and fails to realize the strengths of the players

Doug got lucky the ball off Keanu Neal knee didn’t bounce the other way like Kawhi shot.

Clean house and move on. Bring in new management and coaching who can identify the strengths of the team and build competently around it

bru!! how are blaming doug and comparing him to brett brown bru stop! doug won a superbowl ! with a freaking back up ! anyways in glad he staying wentz gone jim gone and thats a good thing ohh and dallas lost amazing sunday niw we just need ti bench hurts and lost to washington

bru!! how are blaming doug and comparing him to brett brown bru stop! doug won a superbowl ! with a freaking back up ! anyways in glad he staying wentz gone jim gone and thats a good thing ohh and dallas lost amazing sunday niw we just need ti bench hurts and lost to washington

if we can sit at home and be fully aware that Jason peters was getting abused at tackle and then at guard, I would hope my HC would be fully aware as well

it‘s like with pryor at RT.. who has been ok in the past at RG

Tell me what are the differences between the two. Both are great people and leader of men. Terrible coaches

Foles came out said the reason he was good was because of FRANK REICH not ol Dougie P. Let that sink in

Idk why but I feel like even with all the guys sitting out tonight's game we will end up with a pointless W. I really hope I'm wrong

Tell me what are the differences between the two. Both are great people and leader of men. Terrible coaches

Foles came out said the reason he was good was because of FRANK REICH not ol Dougie P. Let that sink in

people gotta remember we lost 2 good-great coaches on that side of the ball that were huge

Jefferson can end this game with the most receiving yards by a rookie in NFL history for their first season. Don't wanna hear none of that "he wouldn't do that here" nonsense like dude plays for the Greatest Show on Turf with Pat Mahomes at QB. He plays for a subpar QB on a team that might finish the season with 6 wins.

Until Reagor gives anyone a reason to say he will be as productive as Jefferson, think it's safe to say Howie made the wrong WR pick back to back drafts.
Member when I was yelling for Justin Jefferson. And everyone was against it. Yeah I remember :lol:

im with you. No one convincing me otherwise that Jefferson shouldn’t have been taken

people gotta remember we lost 2 good-great coaches on that side of the ball that were huge
Yup the same way Brown’s coaching staff got poached (Monty Williams, D’Antoni, Lloyd Pierce) and the team continued to show minimal improvement. Similar to the Eagles once Groh/Press replaced Reich and Flip.

The similarities between both franchises is eerily similar. The Eagles again are about to do the wrong thing because the owner is too blind to the root issues and doesn’t like disruption

If Texans lose as expected today won't they grab jamar? I mean they need O Line and D Line and whatever else but if you traded away a star WR why wouldn't you go for a young rookie WR in the draft?

what has franks done with the colts?. lol yall gotta chill with the frank is the goat talk .. like i said keepimg doug is the right move.

what has franks done with the colts?. lol yall gotta chill with the frank is the goat talk .. like i said keepimg doug is the right move.
Colts are about to make the playoffs this year and got Philip Rivers looking like he could play another year or 2

how many playoffs wins and superbowl bru? lol and they have a good roster dont they? 🤣
You still holding on to that fluke SB run. Yes I’m grateful but it was a fluke. That ball bounces off Keanu Neal knee any different and it’s over smh

Who was the offensive coordinator the year we won? Who has actually gotten improvement out of the team and hasn’t regressed in wins each year since?

If Texans lose as expected today won't they grab jamar? I mean they need O Line and D Line and whatever else but if you traded away a star WR why wouldn't you go for a young rookie WR in the draft?
Their 1st belongs to Miami, who could possibly grab Jamarr. ATL would be ahead of us (assuming we are 5)....wouldn't be out of the question for them to grab a WR? I think it is unlikely, but it is possible that Jamarr and Devonta would both be gone, but who knows what'll happen between now and draft.

Back
Top Bottom