🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Their 1st belongs to Miami, who could possibly grab Jamarr. ATL would be ahead of us (assuming we are 5)....wouldn't be out of the question for them to grab a WR? I think it is unlikely, but it is possible that Jamarr and Devonta would both be gone, but who knows what'll happen between now and draft.

dolphins worry me

i assume first 2 picks are QBs.. atlanta probably could go QB too

bengals should go the tackle, but maybe they could also be in play for jamarr

dolphins worry me

i assume first 2 picks are QBs.. atlanta probably could go QB too

bengals should go the tackle, but maybe they could also be in play for jamarr
yea the problem being at 5 is the possibility that miami and or atl are open to trade down, and someone is willing to buy high on chase or devonta.

yea the problem being at 5 is the possibility that miami and or atl are open to trade down, and someone is willing to buy high on chase or devonta.

I hope someone buys on devonta.. I hope

I love dude.. but he’s small and not a burner

plus chase is 2 years younger and somehow had a better year than devonta had this year AND jefferson had last year

but I’m hoping if teams move up it’s to take the QBs and then the tackle goes

so 3 QBs and the tackle.. or hopefully Miami takes smith to reunite him with tua

I hope someone buys on devonta.. I hope

I love dude.. but he’s small and not a burner

plus chase is 2 years younger and somehow had a better year than devonta had this year AND jefferson had last year

but I’m hoping if teams move up it’s to take the QBs and then the tackle goes

so 3 QBs and the tackle.. or hopefully Miami takes smith to reunite him with tua
I want Devonta. We got our “burner” in Reagor. Chase is obviously the better WR but smith is the better route runner and creates more separation. Chase is a possession received. It’s like Davante Adam’s vs Hopkins though. Can’t go wrong with either

I want Devonta. We got our “burner” in Reagor. Chase is obviously the better WR but smith is the better route runner and creates more separation. Chase is a possession received. It’s like Davante Adam’s vs Hopkins though. Can’t go wrong with either

don’t think you’re giving chase enough credit.. he’s an X.. to me he’s a stronger OBJ

just watch the way jamarr was manhandling dudes at 19 and he’s still only 20, guys that still got drafted high

reagor is a movement Z

think your best case is Marvin Harrison with devonta

don’t think you’re giving chase enough credit.. he’s an X.. to me he’s a stronger OBJ

just watch the way jamarr was manhandling dudes at 19 and he’s still only 20, guys that still got drafted high

reagor is a movement Z

think your best case is Marvin Harrison with devonta
Obviously either would be completely fine. It’s not about not giving Chase credit. He has the higher ceiling imo. Smith is the safer pick because his skill set (route running and footwork) lends to being safer at the higher level. Either is fine but in the likely scenario that Chase is gone and smith is on the board, I’ll be very very happy. And if we get chase, I’ll be very very happy

if Marvin Harrison is the smith comparison, I’m all for it. Dude had a very very very long and successful career despite killing a dude

See I still don’t think you’re giving chase enough credit

dudes is also a good route runner.. but he’s also good at contested catches.. and plays the ball well and hard as hell to tackle

just watch his highlights and watch how he sets guys up with his feet before using his hands.. and then how he plays the ball when it’s thrown he comes back to it and catches it with his hands and also adjusts well on the ball.. and once he gets it in his hands, he’s built like a RB

I kinda like Devonta a tad more. He is just too smoth and fluid. I'll take either though
Yep, either are fine. Gun to my head, I’ll choose Devonta. But that’s not a knock on chase

and this ain’t a Jefferson vs (redacted) scenario for me either. I’ll legit be happy with either.

****, while WR is preferable I won’t exactly be mad at Surtain. Just draft the BPA in one of the many positions you need

See I still don’t think you’re giving chase enough credit

dudes is also a good route runner.. but he’s also good at contested catches.. and plays the ball well and hard as hell to tackle

just watch his highlights and watch how he sets guys up with his feet before using his hands.. and then how he plays the ball when it’s thrown he comes back to it and catches it with his hands and also adjusts well on the ball.. and once he gets it in his hands, he’s built like a RB
Bro believe me, I’ve been team Ja’maar chase since the beginning. But in terms of what I want for this team, I like smith a touch more. Not saying that Chase ain’t a good route runner. I just think smith is a better one. And I personally value that more. Shoot I just said a few days ago that chase is probably the most can’t miss prospect since Julio or AJ

honest question because I personally don’t think it matters for a player of this caliber who knows his ability. Others have brought it up. We concerned with the year off?

Also again to keep harping on this

but devonta is now 22 with this monster season

jamarr was 19 and had a better year in my view

devonta right now 105 catches 1,641 and 20 TDs

jamarr last season 84 catches 1,780 and 20 TDs

would love either.. but give me chase all day

Bro believe me, I’ve been team Ja’maar chase since the beginning. But in terms of what I want for this team, I like smith a touch more. Not saying that Chase ain’t a good route runner. I just think smith is a better one. And I personally value that more. Shoot I just said a few days ago that chase is probably the most can’t miss prospect since Julio or AJ

honest question because I personally don’t think it matters for a player of this caliber who knows his ability. Others have brought it up. We concerned with the year off?

I mean dudes miss time all the time with injuries.. I mean if chase shows up at the combine out of shape that speaks to his work ethic and should make things blatantly obvious

but once he shows up in shape, I don’t see a problem.. unless some medical red flag shows up.. but at least he didn’t miss time because of injury.. plus lsu was a mess this year

i hoping bama doesn’t rush waddle back for the national championship, speaking of missing time with injury

Also again to keep harping on this

but devonta is now 22 with this monster season

jamarr was 19 and had a better year in my view

devonta right now 105 catches 1,641 and 20 TDs

jamarr last season 84 catches 1,780 and 20 TDs

would love either.. but give me chase all day
Bruh I’m not trying to argue :lol: no one is saying that smith is better. I’m just saying I prefer what smith brings with his style vs what chase does. That’s it.

we can also keep taking about chase vs smith but there’s a very very good chance chase not gonna be there at 6.

we keep saying bengals need o line help, which they do, but they’re losing AJ green and idk how they pass on chase

I think Miami and Cincinnati will split with Sewell and Chase/smith. We’re gonna be “stuck” with whichever receiver is left (most likely smith)

Bruh I’m not trying to argue :lol: no one is saying that smith is better. I’m just saying I prefer what smith brings with his style vs what chase does. That’s it.

don’t mean to sound like I’m arguing, cause i like both

but I just like chase that much more and to me the picture is a whole lot clearer with chase

we line chase up at X and then motion reagor all over the place from the Z spot.. then it’s if we‘re using 2 TEs or a slot guy

but with devonta I think he’s like amari cooper or calvin Ridley where you should be giving them slot snaps just to abuse guys with speed guys outside.. jeudy is in this same boat for me

Jeudy with Broncos is a great example, Sutton is the X, hamler is the movement Z.. and you let jeudy mismatch vs dudes

we can also keep taking about chase vs smith but there’s a very very good chance chase not gonna be there at 6.

we keep saying bengals need o line help, which they do, but they’re losing AJ green and idk how they pass on chase

I think Miami and Cincinnati will split with Sewell and Chase/smith. We’re gonna be “stuck” with whichever receiver is left (most likely smith)

worst case scenario for us is if bengals and dolphins go WR

dont think any CB should go top 10.. even though I like certain dudes like dude who opted out from vatech but he has injury concerns and Jaycee horn

and then I love Micah, but that’s high for a LB

worst case scenario for us is if bengals and dolphins go WR

dont think any CB should go top 10.. even though I like certain dudes like dude who opted out from vatech but he has injury concerns and Jaycee horn

and then I love Micah, but that’s high for a LB
Interested to see what the jets do. I don’t think it will affect us. But wonder if they trade for Carson/keep Darnold and that somehow shakes up the board

if both chase and smith are gone, I wouldnt mind trading back for waddle maybe. Then hopefully the Carson trade gets us a first and we grab horn or Surtain as well

Interested to see what the jets do. I don’t think it will affect us. But wonder if they trade for Carson/keep Darnold and that somehow shakes up the board

I think colts trade for him.. offer their 1st and maybe a 2nd or 3rd

rivers then retires and goes to tv

Back
Top Bottom