🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Knew this was going to be the route. Give Doug another year and hire a legit OC. Who would you like to see? Anybody from the college level we could grab? IATT IATT

Knew this was going to be the route. Give Doug another year and hire a legit OC. Who would you like to see? Anybody from the college level we could grab? IATT IATT

i've seen graham herrell's name thrown around, i asked about him in the college football thread since i wouldnt even pretend to know anything about how well he was doing at USC

he makes sense on paper, as far as bringing in new ideas

I’m drawing a blank who is Nate

1610071193431.jpeg

Jalen Mills can have a career elsewhere as like a CB3 or 4. But Nate Gerry would shock me if he ever played another NFL snap unless he's strictly on special teams.

Jalen Mills can have a career elsewhere as like a CB3 or 4. But Nate Gerry would shock me if he ever played another NFL snap unless he's strictly on special teams.
To be fair, Singleton is just a more likable Gerry lol both have a strong nose for the ball against the run for terrible against the pass (more of an indictment on Gerry as a former S)

Press Taylor at OC smh. Looks like rumor mill is gaining traction. If he gets promoted, I feel like the possibility of Wentz coming back is even stronger

Press Taylor at OC smh. Looks like rumor mill is gaining traction. If he gets promoted, I feel like the possibility of Wentz coming back is even stronger

Supposedly being done to get him back in

I don’t get it

How do they not realize that Press Taylor being BFFs with your star QB is one of the reasons he has regressed over the years

How do they not realize that Press Taylor being BFFs with your star QB is one of the reasons he has regressed over the years

man this whole thing kills me

we don’t do something I would have done at least once a game to force teams to account for it on other plays, a pass with ward

imagine the things defenses would have to then account for whenever he motioned just because of that.. we haven’t done it in 2 years

but then there’s the whole hurts thing.. even if we start wentz what happens when he doesn’t play great

man this whole thing kills me

we don’t do something I would have done at least once a game to force teams to account for it on other plays, a pass with ward

imagine the things defenses would have to then account for whenever he motioned just because of that.. we haven’t done it in 2 years

but then there’s the whole hurts thing.. even if we start wentz what happens when he doesn’t play great
Have to move one of the two QB. Especially if it’s Wentz coming back. I don’t know how you make the pitch to either stay if you’re Carson or for Wentz to come back if you’re the eagles without assurance that hurts ain’t there.

Have to move one of the two QB. Especially if it’s Wentz coming back. I don’t know how you make the pitch to either stay if you’re Carson or for Wentz to come back if you’re the eagles without assurance that hurts ain’t there.

It was downhill ever since that Foles statue was put outside and Philly hasn’t exactly helped Wentz in the mental department even though I’m aware of the huge contract, BUT part of me wants Wentz to just prove the doubters all wrong. It sucks he hasn’t shown any Mamba Mentality.

It was downhill ever since that Foles statue was put outside and Philly hasn’t exactly helped Wentz in the mental department even though I’m aware of the huge contract, BUT part of me wants Wentz to just prove the doubters all wrong. It sucks he hasn’t shown any Mamba Mentality.

I mean to be fair, Kobe would have been getting killed for some stuff if he played for the eagles

Back
Top Bottom