🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Look at our WR1(because chase will prob be gone) flourish. This is exactly the kind of dude this franchise needs, all he cares about is winning, he has true integrity, respects the game, plays all 4 quarters, plays ST, will never throw a game. He will turn this franchise around!

I'm pulling up to MetLife in this joint next time we play the giants

1609889876084.jpeg
With the SB LII patch too :pimp: :pimp:

I don’t see how he gets past Miami
Oline or they can pick smith since he had a connection with Tua . Hopefully that leaves us Chase
Right I see it

Trev to Jax
??? to Jets
Smith to Miami
Fields or whatever QB to ATL
OL to Cinci
Chase to us

Even if the Jets take a QB, I can’t see Cinci go WR considering their OL situation and what happened with Burrow. ATL not taking a WR with Julio/Ridley (unless they trade Julio but they still need a QB)

Miami going WR because their secondary is solidified and that’s their biggest hole outside of RB

We do have to consider the prospect of Miami trading back considering they don’t really need to pick that high, it’s a pure luxury

need zach wilson or trey lance to move up so atl or someone else drafts a qb. Need 3 qbs to go before us. Oh and also hope nobody leapfrogs us to draft one of those wrs, since you know, the whole league and world hates us again.

need zach wilson or trey lance to move up so atl or someone else drafts a qb. Need 3 qbs to go before us. Oh and also hope nobody leapfrogs us to draft one of those wrs, since you know, the whole league and world hates us again.
I was thinking about that , what if the Giants pull some ish like that

knock on wood .

I mean kinda a lock 2 QBs to top 4

probably 3

then it’s whatever goes down with trey lance

then you got sewell

micah could put up insane workout numbers and force his way up.. then we‘ll see what workout numbers surtain puts up

best thing for us with regard to devonta and/or chase, both while they play fast.. neither are burners so I don’t expect either to be under 4.4 or to tests absurdly, like huge vert or broad jump numbers

i expect both to be around 6’.. devonta to around 180.. chase around 200.. both under 4.6, but we’ll see how close to 4.4 or even below 4.5

Just random thoughts. If the colts don’t get Carson, think they try and grab Foles? They also drafted a QB last year right?

that team is ready man, they just need a franchise QB

Just random thoughts. If the colts don’t get Carson, think they try and grab Foles? They also drafted a QB last year right?

Hell no to Foles, he’d be no different from Rivers

i mean.. only thing i see them doing that concerns me is pulling a chiefs alex/mahomes type thing

move up for a QB and maybe they can get a stop gap guy for cheap like foles or role with brissett (not sure brissett's contract status)

Back
Top Bottom