πŸ¦… THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD πŸ¦… | Training Camp underway

Defense looks horrible. Wentz looks worse than I've ever seen him early in a season. At least Miles Sanders looks good. That's all we got to hang our hat on

Doug starting to look funny in the light. Make things easier for your QB if he’s pressing
He couldn’t have made this any easier for him today lol. Carson has again been inaccurate, and wreckless(mainly on that INT which ended up being a 10 point switch).

Miles Sanders was the lone bright spot in this whole game, and even he screwed up on the first possession.

I’m not seeing 6 wins for this team at all. This is gonna get BAD quickly

If Wentz gets a minor injury where he misses one game and Hurts comes in and they pull off an upset, the media is gonna go insane. If he doesn't have at least 300 yards 3 TD against the miserable Bengals defense I'm gonna be extremely concerned.

I’m telling y’all Wentz is Favre 2.0. Boneheaded mistakes mixed in with great throws. The highs will be MVP level. The lows will be Ty Detmer and Mark Sanchez level

Gotta live with it unless we get a QB coach who isn’t Buddy Buddy and will be hard on him like Flip was

Team won't be 1-5. This **** happens every season minus the SB run. They look like **** the first few weeks, win like 2 games you don't expect them to win and are 2-3/3-2 and then lose to a team they should've beaten and we have that second half run where we're box score watching every week because we need help from other teams to make the playoffs.

Ravens game is the only one I see as an almost guaranteed L. I have no confidence in this team after this terrible start but I'm not counting every good team we play as an L. Even 6 win teams have a few wins against contenders.

I’m not even mad because this is the typical usual β€œVanilla September” we’ve always had with Doug coaching, including the SB year.
Ain’t nothing change and ain’t nothing to get worked up about. Not to mention the NFC East is trash, as usual.

Welp, falcons thought it was a Super Bowl and choked a huge lead so we're now a game back of the Cowboys

Worst part of our loss to the Rams is if Kupp doesn't fumble that punt return we probably only score one TD the entire game and get blown out even more

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom