🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Dawg. 1-5 very realistic. Can’t even pencil in Cincy as a win. Ppl need to stop living with this reality they’ve painted by living off the good moments. Look at it week to week, that’s how the season goes. You are what your record is

Extremely frustrating that in back to back weeks we lost major momentum due to a Wentz turnover. Week one, we're driving down field in the 2nd quarter and his INT prevents a 20+ lead. Week two, offense drives down the field in the third quarter and gets to the red zone with a surprising opportunity to take the lead and he throws a pick in the end zone.

Dak is the better player rn and it’s really not close ...without his 2 tackles and put up 500 and 40

Dudes like Minshew and Josh Allen are putting in work

I’m souring on Wentz REAL quick

Wentz is Favre y’all lol these the dark years the Packers was going through post 98. Good enough but not OD elite

Wentz is Favre y’all lol these the dark years the Packers was going through post 98. Good enough but not OD elite

Yeah but Favre would go like 350 yards/3 TD/2 int. Wentz been going 260 yards/1-2 TD/2 INT and/or a fumble

It just doesn't make sense to me why they're struggling on offense. You have the personnel. Miles is a great RB, awesome TE duo, veteran WR in DJacc, young speedy WR in Reagor. How are you putting up 17 and 19 back to back? **** is frustrating. Doug gotta get creative with these damn plays. I'd rather lose bc they were too aggressive and made mistakes rather than be conservative and still lose

highest paid DLine in the league

Did Hargrave even play ? Slay can’t make an impact when every corner outside of him is food ...the safeties are worthless ..McLeod ain’t made a play in 2 years

Don’t even feel the need to bring up the LBs

But Goff isn't a beast either and that offense was doing whatever they wanted. It's because McVay runs a lot of plays to utilize speed, and constantly keeps the defense guessing. Our offense is so predictable and it doesn't maximize talent. You can't tell me a team like the Niners has better offensive talent and can consistently put up 25+ points

Problem is that they took the handcuffs off Wentz without giving good play calls. I still don’t recall Wentz running an RPO outside of the Bills game last year

There needs to be more balance from Wentz in terms of aggressiveness. He was overly aggressive last week which led to him throwing picks, getting sacked like crazy, fumbling. This week he wasn't trying to extend any plays and either threw a 5 yard pass or threw the ball out of bounds. He needs a mix of the two not just one or the other.

Back
Top Bottom