🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

There needs to be more balance from Wentz in terms of aggressiveness. He was overly aggressive last week which led to him throwing picks, getting sacked like crazy, fumbling. This week he wasn't trying to extend any plays and either threw a 5 yard pass or threw the ball out of bounds. He needs a mix of the two not just one or the other.
That goes will play calls and coaching. Just call quick hitting plays to get him in a rhythm and mix in some rollouts for deeper passes if you gonna call a lot of play action.

Imma be that guy and say he’s missing Alshonymous a lot. Alshonymous was that secondary backside WR that JJawful isn’t

That goes will play calls and coaching. Just call quick hitting plays to get him in a rhythm and mix in some rollouts for deeper passes if you gonna call a lot of play action.

Imma be that guy and say he’s missing Alshonymous a lot. Alshonymous was that secondary backside WR that JJawful isn’t

I agree. Alshon is washed but washed Alshon is still better than JJAW. Alshon at least can pick up a 3rd and 5 compared to JJAW who's just out there taking up space.

I agree. Alshon is washed but washed Alshon is still better than JJAW. Alshon at least can pick up a 3rd and 5 compared to JJAW who's just out there taking up space.
It’s not even that. GodErtz, DJAx, Reagor are 1st read type of guys. Alshon is always backside and he’s one Carson trusts. That backside slant for 5 yards is always money (except the Saints game |l ). It’s easy quick hitting offense that opens up everything else

Man don't tell me this team misses Malcolm Jenkins, we had these games plenty with Malcolm here, we miss talent and coaching

This team misses brother Malcolm in the locker room and the sideline more than in the game. We had a ton of comeback games the last few seasons where the team would be down 10+ and end up winning. But Jenkins would be the guy going off on the defensive guys if they were struggling. That's been MIA lately. Not to mention he's a beast stopping the run and the team has been horrible stopping the run so far.

Man don't tell me this team misses Malcolm Jenkins, we had these games plenty with Malcolm here, we miss talent and coaching
I’m taking Malcolm over Gerry on all those plays that he blew today. Plus he’d help with getting guys lined up and diagnosing plays. This isn’t like past years where secondary was getting toasted on deep plays, dudes were getting killed off misdirection and YAC

BGN is straight toxic right now :rofl:

I know Carson has been bad but they making it seem like he’s Bortles and Peterman :lol:

The more I think about it, the more I’m blaming Doug for trying to make Carson a full time pocket passer. That never was his game and will never be his game. Move the pocket, have him bootleg. He’d be more willing to run if he’s already moving lol

I don't listen to any BGN or other dudes in their basement doing podcasts. They're always gonna say **** to the extreme to get listeners. Saying "it's still early" doesn't draw in as many listeners as "WE SHOULDVE KEPT FOLES AND TRADED WENTZ FOR A 1st ROUNDER!"

I don't listen to any BGN or other dudes in their basement doing podcasts. They're always gonna say **** to the extreme to get listeners. Saying "it's still early" doesn't draw in as many listeners as "WE SHOULDVE KEPT FOLES AND TRADED WENTZ FOR A 1st ROUNDER!"
Kist & Solak should be in regular rotation. QB Scho Show is dope as well.

Everything else is absolute trash

BGN comments are killing wentz but i havent seen anything too outlandish. He has been bad.

That INT was the result of the staff saying JJAW was gonna get touches this year. Bad things happen when that man is on the field, the real grim reaper.

Y’all know I’ll ride hard for Wentz (pause). But for me, he got two years to show me that he can take that step back into elite level. Two straight games where his picks cost us any chance at the game.

I look at guys like Russ and Mahomes. Your QB should be keeping you in games. This is year 5, he CANT be the liability man. He can’t be the guy that throws games away when they’re right there.

I wonder if a 6-10- to just missing the playoffs type would be cause to bring a whole new staff or will they do something like hire Pat Shumur as OC 😒

Back
Top Bottom