🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Yea I wasn’t trying to listen after I saw what he had to say on twitter like we predetermined the hire and tried to force it

i don’t want to look negative at dude

but we tried to interview bieniemy.. put in the request on the same day we put in a request to interview josh mcdaniels.. then bieniemy’s agent said we were hiring josh mcdaniels

all this went down before we even interviewed sirianni

and literally just before we ended up hiring sirianni, media was making jokes about the amount of people we were interviewing

At the end of the day idc about interviews or media training , just go out there and win games . If he can turn this team around and develop our receivers & QB I’m with it !! I’m excited for this . Hopefully we’ll see Reagor & JJAW reach their full potential.

Considering the amount of coaches we now have thar worked with WRs, I’m cool with this

Man I’m not gonna lie , I’m extremely excited about these coaches . I feel like we’ve hit on all the coaches so far . Now we have to shed some fat on the roster , get younger & draft better

71528817-5ABF-42DC-A270-91AF664F6F29.jpeg

mention flip in here.. apparently they were determined to promote groh

Watch this and remember the only thing wentz has said was to congratulate McLeod

listen to sal pal like we didn’t watch the offense the last years get progressively worse

Media just wants him to talk so they can get some takes off

He gives us the best chance to win. Unless we are blown away by an offer its no reason to move him.

We dont even need 2017 Wentz. 2019 Wentz is a top 10 QB imo

Back
Top Bottom