🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Smmmhhhh

F7052AF7-BDE5-4799-A57E-0C2DF365D7EE.jpeg

this dude just gonna keep pushing the narrative so if a trade goes down he can be like SEE I TOLD YOU HE WANTED TO BE TRADED. If you're saying "Wentz wants to be traded but Eagles probably won't" proves you have no solid evidence he's ever asked for a trade. I don't see Lurie forcing Carson to stay if supposedly it was his idea for Jalen to start

Yea that’s basically a bunch of nothing. Everybody in the league is available ( sans Mahomes ) if the right offer is made.

it’s like dudes got a quota that they gotta talk about us..

and there is interesting stuff to be discussed

like I still wanna know what went down with bieniemy

because we put in the request to interview on the same day as we did mcdaniels.. then the day before we even interviewed siriannI, bieniemy’s agent tweets out that we are hiring mcdaniels

sooooo why did the interview never happen.. was it the eagles or did the chiefs deny the request or did it just not go anywhere or did his agent believe it was a done deal and didn’t want to bother

**** Schefter and his 3 in vert

I mean at least that’s better than the BS sal pal is on trying act like Doug is innocent in the whole thing

if Doug has a better answer than press Taylor, he still has his job

and dude just skips over that wentz ain’t exactly safe

Sal Pal used to defend the Eagles and dismiss controversial takes all the time then I guess he realized he gets minimal air time for behaving that way so now he tries to jump on the "crap on the Eagles" train to get on TV more so he's been ripping the team since. He was the one talking about investigate the Eagles for tanking the last game.

Organization just cant get right. One reason or another. Alot of smh worthy stuff. 0 expectations

it’s like dudes got a quota that they gotta talk about us..

The same Carson news hits everyday, just worded differently, and people seem to always eat it up in the comments. They've gotta just be doing it for the attention at this point. It's easy engagement to get their algorithm numbers up for user engagement.

Organization just cant get right. One reason or another. Alot of smh worthy stuff. 0 expectations

i dont know if it’s necessarily this

cause I said from jump we can’t just go running back to Andy for our coaches after having Andy.. then Andy telling us to hire Doug

now I do think we should have interviewed dude.. and if he does well you don’t give a shh about all of that

but we needed something different

but we have been good with hiring coaches

but this shh is either on the team or the reporter for this news

I think we’re literally at the point where Wentz would want out simply because the Philly media has been begging for this to be a story this whole time. Who would want to stay after all these words being put in his mouth the last two months?

As for the organization, they’re a mess and brought this all on themselves by letting Howie run it all into the ground with dumb decisions

I would've loved Eric but I'm not gonna beat a dead horse. That ship has sailed and we can't hire him now so it's a moot point. If Sirianni ends up being a good coach none of this is relevant so let it play out first.

I would've loved Eric but I'm not gonna beat a dead horse. That ship has sailed and we can't hire him now so it's a moot point. If Sirianni ends up being a good coach none of this is relevant so let it play out first.
This I’m not tripping whatsoever , I’m just ready to get the season started .

According to this we’re looking at bringing in someone senior for the staff.. hope it’s Caldwell

Chances that he’s on the team come Week 1 seem slim to none right now

The fact that Howie is going to skate through all of this tho is disgusting:smh:

In some sad/twisted way, I'm hoping we trade Wentz and he gets back to form and tears up the league while we stay in purgatory.

In some sad/twisted way, I'm hoping we trade Wentz and he gets back to form and tears up the league while we stay in purgatory.

I was with you until the last part

I just feel like dude won’t get a fair shake or peace with us

Too much drama. And yall know I ride hard for Carson (pause). But it's time man, he don't wanna be here. Even if you get like two 2nds or a 2nd and 3rd you gotta take it. Cleans up the locker room and you reduce the cap hit

Too much drama. And yall know I ride hard for Carson (pause). But it's time man, he don't wanna be here. Even if you get like two 2nds or a 2nd and 3rd you gotta take it. Cleans up the locker room and you reduce the cap hit

just too much BS

but THAT is really where howie f'd up.. we had a motivated alshon and got a good season out of him but he had his history with shhh

we went through shh with desean before.. i mean we shoulda known dude would just show up for games vs us after he left because he felt he got done wrong

we had great character guys to balance out certain other guys.. and even blount was coming in from the pats.. guys had personality but they wanted to play

but i blame the front office and guys on the teams

agholor is a perfect example.. we got lucky that we got the super bowl run out of him.. but if legit offers were on the table that offseason, we should have taken it just because we knew how much dude struggled for the majority of his career with any sorta pressure with us.. he needed a fresh start some place and we shoulda been grateful for what we got

same with foles, if we had a legit offer, we should have moved on and done what was in the long term best interest of the team.. if that offer of that 2nd from cleveland was true, which was 36th overall and turned into chubb

or other dumb shhh like for whatever reason we didnt want flip back as OC.. i mean we all thought it was a play calling thing.. but supposedly on inside the birds they wanted to promote groh

Back
Top Bottom