🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Also didnt one of the coaches they hired knew jalen since he was a kid or something. Writong been on the wall

Also didnt one of the coaches they hired knew jalen since he was a kid or something. Writong been on the wall

yea.. from when he was super young.. but dont forget jalen's dad was/is a pretty big coach

Damn right!

i personally still havent heard wentz speak on anything as of recent, did he actually say something that i missed

that, all of THAT

i hope he goes to the colts where things are more low key and dude can succeed.. and he's out of the conference

hope the carson went fans go when he traded .. the most unresanable people on twitter and here. dont care if he goes and its great with the colts get dude out if here. lets start fresh

hope the carson went fans go when he traded .. the most unresanable people on twitter and here. dont care if he goes and its great with the colts get dude out if here. lets start fresh

who in here wasn’t an eagles fan before wentz?

hell outside of North Dakota and Orloveky, not sure how many fans we gained just by specifically having wentz

If we're unreasonable Wentz fans then what does that make you? :lol:

I went through dude’s posts and this is the earliest I see him posting about the eagles

I would've bought that jersey too:lol:

But until I see otherwise, I'm just gonna pray on everything that Carson Wentz is the 2021 comeback player of the year(if he'd even be eligible) and he's this teams QB.

while I would agree.. I just think this is almost an agholor situation, where it would be best for all involved if dude gets a fresh start elsewhere especially if we can get a good deal

i just feel like dude is in a no win situation.. there never was a nuanced convo with dude.. and even when he did things after 2017, he wasn’t getting the credit he deserved

I mean I still think dude can play very well.. but we all know that as soon as he throws a pick or isn’t perfect he’s going get killed and that’s just an insane standard for anyone

I went through dude’s posts and this is the earliest I see him posting about the eagles

First time I remember him popping up in here was this season, midseason it was all obnoxious pro-Doug and pro-Hurts stuff :lol:. Just ironic to call other people unreasonable.

while I would agree.. I just think this is almost an agholor situation, where it would be best for all involved if dude gets a fresh start elsewhere especially if we can get a good deal

i just feel like dude is in a no win situation.. there never was a nuanced convo with dude.. and even when he did things after 2017, he wasn’t getting the credit he deserved

I mean I still think dude can play very well.. but we all know that as soon as he throws a pick or isn’t perfect he’s going get killed and that’s just an insane standard for anyone

Nah, you're absolutely right. I'm just gonna give him the benefit of the doubt until he's officially off this team. Plus, he wouldn't be the first Philly QB I've done that for so at least, I'm just trying to be consistent:lol:

Nah, you're absolutely right. I'm just gonna give him the benefit of the doubt until he's officially off this team. Plus, he wouldn't be the first Philly QB I've done that for so at least, I'm just trying to be consistent:lol:

but I mean he’s the first 1 where I think he’ll be better off leaving and we don’t really have anything set beyond that person

but I’m already prepared for us to get roasted when dude goes elsewhere and plays well.. whether even it’s as soon as he has a good game

First time I remember him popping up in here was this season, midseason it was all obnoxious pro-Doug and pro-Hurts stuff :lol:. Just ironic to call other people unreasonable.

shh was hilarious

trying explain simple things like a lot was bad beyond just wentz.. that doesn’t mean wentz wasn’t bad.. Just that things were bad beyond just him

like jp.. or doug’s coaching.. in both instances things could be done, obvious things and yet they weren’t

Back
Top Bottom