🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

TWO firsts omg. Were gonna make out like bandits and Howie going to waste one of those picks on Kyle Trask at 6

I have faith in 6

top 15, we’ve done work.. of top of my head Lane, wentz, fletch and BG

if we get 20, I’d be concerned

Bears picking 20 this year so I imagine that would be included.

that’s the pick I’m worried about then

even when we thought we got it wrong top 15, we did get it right BG

Bunkley was a miss at 14 thou

that’s the pick I’m worried about then

even when we thought we got it wrong top 15, we did get it right BG

Bunkley was a miss at 14 thou
Gotta think Waddle has a decent chance of being there at 20. If Chase/Smith are gone at 6, having an additional 1st in this round provides a ton of flexibility. My dream is chase/smith and Surtain/Farley/horn in the first.

Gotta think Waddle has a decent chance of being there at 20. If Chase/Smith are gone at 6, having an additional 1st in this round provides a ton of flexibility. My dream is chase/smith and Surtain/Farley/horn in the first.

see I’m on the high end of things..

Both jamarr and pitts are only 20.. put those 2 out there with goedert and motion reags all over the place

We have to do something about the defense.

Our best players on D are over 30 and there is literally no young talent

I think with a better DC, a lot of our issues will be helped.. but 1st round go best available

which if we get 20, is probably a CB.. especially if horn is there

just think the most upside for us is those 2 guys with the coaching staff we now have

I think with a better DC, a lot of our issues will be helped.. but 1st round go best available

which if we get 20, is probably a CB.. especially if horn is there

just think the most upside for us is those 2 guys with the coaching staff we now have
Yeah I don’t think we’re gonna get two top 10 picks this year which is what will be required for Chase and Pitts. While it would be nice to have both, it would be poor use of draft capital if that were the case. Way too many needs at LB, CB, and DL

realistic scenario is our pick at 6 and that #20 pick. If it’s the colts we get 21. It’s probably WR and then CB/LB

im trying not to over think this until something actually happens

but if pitts gets past 10 and we have 20, we need to move up

we have dude’s college OC on the damn squad plus seeing how the colts used multiple TEs and got creative.. cause dude is a glorified WR

im trying not to over think this until something actually happens

but if pitts gets past 10 and we have 20, we need to move up

we have dude’s college OC on the damn squad plus seeing how the colts used multiple TEs and got creative.. cause dude is a glorified WR
I just have to respectfully disagree. Double dipping at “receiver” would be a really bad move considering all our needs.

IF we somehow get three picks in the first round, I would agree. I just don’t 1) see Pitts making it out of the top 10 and 2)us passing on a CB/LB

You’re right, we gotta see what we get and how everything shakes out. But we just had what will likely be our best year with slay. We haven’t had a franchise LB in forever. Our D line isn’t getting younger. Same with the entire right side of our OL.

but I also see what you’re saying in Chase x Pitts would be can’t miss. So who knows. I just don’t trust Howie drafting anyone competent outside of the first round. Which could be all the more reason to double dip at “receiver”

dammit I can’t believe you’re somehow making me come around on this idea haha

I expect us to go defense, but don’t think it will be early

well I should say early, cause I suspect we go defense in the 2nd and on.. same with oline

if there was a DE worth a top 10 I could definitely see us going that way

but think draft really gotta break a certain way for us to go CB.. a lot of people been talking we could target Xavier rhoades since he wouodnt cost a ton

also I assume Micah is out for us

When have we ever made a move based on our needs ? We’re the QB factory after all

1612598714991.png

Bro don’t remind me of this nightmare , wasn’t dude a 28 year old rookie or something ??? Sometimes I go back on Wikipedia and checkout the people we could’ve drafted. When I tell you I get sick

I will never NOT be in disbelief about that whole thing

drafting a dude in his late twenties.. dude acting like a 3 year old with his love affair for being a fire fighter

Would rather get back Mitch if they gotta throw in a QB..

then ain’t got the irrational BS going and hurts gets a fair shake

But ultimately don’t care as long as the rest of rumor is true.. the picks part

Would rather get back Mitch if they gotta throw in a QB..

then ain’t got the irrational BS going and hurts gets a fair shake

But ultimately don’t care as long as the rest of rumor is true.. the picks part
It’s almost certainly for cap relief and to separate him and wentz

I mean Chicago got flip, who would be great for wentz

but they didn’t exactly get along apparently

Back
Top Bottom