🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

#UCFBias we got some sleepers coming out of Orlando. Williams, Robinson, Grant, Gowan this upcoming draft. Day 2/3 guys who all can play on opening day

Still don’t get why we wasted a roster spot on someone who wasn’t in camp and given the history of his injury, we knew wouldn’t be ready for half the season

and unsurprisingly wasn’t ready until week 10 and really didn’t even do much

none of it makes sense to me

Now Watch these bum asses pass on pitts/chase cuz they believe fulgham is the #1

1615402400308.gif

How would y'all feel about eagles trying to get John Brown for cheap for a 1-2 year deal? He's 31 but still has the speed and would be a solid 4th WR. Ward is solid but assuming we go WR in the draft, having a vet behind Rookie, Reagor, and Fulgham would be nice.

all depends on who we get

but keep thinking it might be best to use reags in the slot a bunch if we get any of the 3 WRs

granted all 3 should get snaps there too, if we end up with 1 of em.. but only waddle I’d be motioning the hell out of pre snap like I hope we do reags

chase and fulgham would be outside guys

but anyways, let’s just hope this is something we legit need to discuss after the draft

Last edited:

So glad that top 4 fell the way it did in that draft. 2013 produced 2 building blocks for the franchise(Lane and Ertz). You can't miss on your first round pick, and if you do you better make sure you get lucky in the later rounds. You only need 2-3 really good players in a draft to change the trajectory of your franchise.

Lane one of the most respected dudes on the team. He had had his injuries but has played through them whenever possible. Why on earth would Howie pick a fight with him :lol:

gotta be careful how deep you read Jeff mclane cause dude seems to be pushing hard for clickbait

don’t forget he was the one who supposed saw the fight that happened week 17 and no one else

At this point I’m just tired of the lengths people are going for eagles content

The soap opera part of things gets touched on in here where things are being blown out of proportion just because eagles and people reaching

Back
Top Bottom