🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Feel like Geno Atkins linked to the birds every trade deadline for the last few years. Would love him on the squad if we can work it out capital wise

IATT IATT do you follow that Fusue dude on twitter? That guy is hilarious, seems like he's beefing with someone everyday. Definitely isn't afraid to make some hot takes though, hope his Jalen Reagor WR1 comes to fruition.

IATT IATT do you follow that Fusue dude on twitter? That guy is hilarious, seems like he's beefing with someone everyday. Definitely isn't afraid to make some hot takes though, hope his Jalen Reagor WR1 comes to fruition.

who?

i mean i going need to look him up

who?

i mean i going need to look him up
dude who's link you posted for the elijah moore clip @devyeusuf. he's an analytic-takes dude. Most of his takes are based off breakout age, dominator rating, BMI. Seems to always be clashing with film-watch twitter. This year he's pretty high on Chase, Pitts, Waddle. Low on Devonta Smith. He had Reagor as his WR1 last year

dude who's link you posted for the elijah moore clip @devyeusuf. he's an analytic-takes dude. Most of his takes are based off breakout age, dominator rating, BMI. Seems to always be clashing with film-watch twitter. This year he's pretty high on Chase, Pitts, Waddle. Low on Devonta Smith. He had Reagor as his WR1 last year

to be honest, need to check.. but with any of it, context is needed.. devonta wasnt the focus and behind couple dudes

no idea lol

This season had no redeeming qualities. Carson was bad .. Coaching was bad across the board and the roster was trash. Only bright spot i can think of was Fulghams 3-4 game stretch but Doug even ****** that up forcing Alshon into the lineup

no idea lol

This season had no redeeming qualities. Carson was bad .. Coaching was bad across the board and the roster was trash. Only bright spot i can think of was Fulghams 3-4 game stretch but Doug even ****ed that up forcing Alshon into the lineup

mailata, fulgham and slay.. o and Alex singleton

If someone’s offering let’s say a 2nd for Dillard, think you gotta take it

id argue wed have to seriously consider a 3rd.. try to get a conditional 3rd that could become a 2nd

not sure he has the power for guard and we saw how playing on the right side

I can’t see a team offer a 2nd or 3rd for him. How does he even have value at this point?

he had his moments at LT when given a real short to adjust and got better with playing time

ain’t hard to blame the coaches for the stupidity of playing him for the first time in his life on the right side in the damn nfl with literally a couple days of practice

Facts. Not with taking a qb at all

100%

give me Pitts, Chase or Devonta. Pitts has a pretty good argument as the best pure receiving tight end in the history of college football. i'm not even sure who you could make a case for being better than him.

as for Dillard i can't imagine even getting a 4th for him at this point. coming off a bicep tear, gonna be 26 in October, shown very little in 2 years, seemingly can only play LT. only thing in his favor is the lack of OL depth around the league. if you were another team that needed a LT what would you give up for him? i'd say maybe a 5th/6th.

Back
Top Bottom