🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

giphy.gif

Look at his face!

Suck a **** howie

If he’s there in the 2nd, I want dude

put him at guard and then he could be the swing tackle if needed

If he’s there in the 2nd, I want dude

put him at guard and then he could be the swing tackle if needed

Any depth to the line on both sides I’m 100% in. That’s how you stay competitive for years and years

Any depth to the line on both sides I’m 100% in. That’s how you stay competitive for years and years

hed be perf3cf for us.. then seumalo is center of the future

leatherwood moves to left guard and could be the backup left tackle

then herbig stays as RG backup and dude we drafted out of auburn is right tackle backup

trade what’s his face.. and above are our 8 for game day

I think RG/RT might be need come next off season. Love Brooks and Lane but injuries and such make em high key unreliable at times

Wouldn’t be mad tbh.

Would rather be a year early then a year to late

depends what we can get.. but we don’t save that much

but last 2 years, he has had huge injuries and the anxiety issues are always there

love dude and great player.. but unless we get something decent-ish, not sure the point.. cause we going have a bunch of dead money anyways

We’ll get something for ertz just because teams want to control things

if we could have gotten a comp pick, we would have released him.. but don’t think he’s eligible for it, so might as well get something

This making a big deal about lurie saying to build around hurts is killing me

soooooo the owner wants to put the as of right now QB1 in a position to succeed and build around for next season is a big deal

which pretty much means focus on certain guys in the top 10.. who should have been high on our board anyways.. and basically we would still have that guy after giving hurts a shoot for a season

as I assume the QBs, all 4 are going top 5.. this to me, means don’t trade future assets to move up

I said from the jump we should see what Jalen can do. Dude got thrown into the fire with an O Line that had Wentz put up the worst stats of his career. Not like Carson was 8-3 and got hurt and Jalen came in and went 1-4. He had the same crap Carson did with similar results.

If we skip a WR that can finally be our WR1 after not having one for so long and drafting a QB who can end up being average is a terrible idea in my opinion

This making a big deal about lurie saying to build around hurts is killing me

soooooo the owner wants to put the as of right now QB1 in a position to succeed and build around for next season is a big deal

which pretty much means focus on certain guys in the top 10.. who should have been high on our board anyways.. and basically we would still have that guy after giving hurts a shoot for a season

as I assume the QBs, all 4 are going top 5.. this to me, means don’t trade future assets to move up

ain’t a owner in the league who doesn’t have say in who the QBof there team is

I said from the jump we should see what Jalen can do. Dude got thrown into the fire with an O Line that had Wentz put up the worst stats of his career. Not like Carson was 8-3 and got hurt and Jalen came in and went 1-4. He had the same crap Carson did with similar results.

If we skip a WR that can finally be our WR1 after not having one for so long and drafting a QB who can end up being average is a terrible idea in my opinion

for me, just draft the best available player at a position of need

jalen should be the starter.. but given the talent and age of the guys that could be at 6, we should consider it and let that guy sit

but I assume the 4 go top 5, maybe even top 4.. next year‘s QB class looks weak, which is big to me

but for me there are 7 guys I’m cool with maybe 8.. we should get 1 at 6

the 4 QBs.. 3 WRs.. and pitts

havent looked at the 2022 WRs.. so even if we go pitts we have those picks for next draft while we develop current guys

One of Chase or Pitts will be there. Don’t overthink it Eagles. Both will be starters, have an impact Day 1, and will be in contention for ROTY

If you think my dog JJets had a monster year last year, imagine what these guys will do

They go with Smith? Fine. Dude would be a top 10 pick any other year. Just don’t go with a guy like Sewell :lol:

Back
Top Bottom