🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Basically every WR on the roster had a catch..except one...

6482ECF0-17FE-4C72-B1B0-BCDBEB22275D.jpeg

One thing I saw on defense and offense was they played with speed. Last year a lot of games felt like they were playing in slow motion. Guys reacting to stuff late and not adjusting in time, etc. This game they were aggressive on every play even if they didn't have the outcome they wanted on that possession

One thing I saw on defense and offense was they played with speed. Last year a lot of games felt like they were playing in slow motion. Guys reacting to stuff late and not adjusting in time, etc. This game they were aggressive on every play even if they didn't have the outcome they wanted on that possession

YUP.. showed with the lack of penalties and the couple of just missed opportunities

i wanted joe brady as HC.. and wasnt going jump to conclusions on nic just off of couple of press conferences.. but he was a whole lot better in behind the scenes vids and obviously he had experience at multiple position groups

but the staff was always what I was high on and I think we‘re seeing that to a degree with how 1st and 2nd string guys looked

Also gotta give it hurts on how he operated in the pocket

just wish him and quez were able to hit that deep shot and then we didn’t have the drops

also defense got pressure even though I don’t think they blitzed once and kept things pretty vanilla

Also gotta give it hurts on how he operated in the pocket

just wish him and quez were able to hit that deep shot and then we didn’t have the drops

also defense got pressure even though I don’t think they blitzed once and kept things pretty vanilla

I remember hearing awhile back that coaches don't love throwing out their more exotic stuff on defense and offense during preseason to prevent opposing coaches from using that game footage for the first few weeks of the regular season. Nick is known for his love of RB screens/RB pass plays and he barely had any dialed up today so I'm sure he's saving them for real games

I remember hearing awhile back that coaches don't love throwing out their more exotic stuff on defense and offense during preseason to prevent opposing coaches from using that game footage for the first few weeks of the regular season. Nick is known for his love of RB screens/RB pass plays and he barely had any dialed up today so I'm sure he's saving them for real games

yea we really didn’t run anything THAT exotic, it was more so about execution and guys playing fast

like on the quez screen, he got blocks and the play was executed well along with quez moving fast and playing with confidence

guys got separation.. kinda hard to see Howard making the team with his lack of speed jsut to take advantage of stuff

yea we really didn’t run anything THAT exotic, it was more so about execution and guys playing fast

like on the quez screen, he got blocks and the play was executed well along with quez moving fast and playing with confidence

guys got separation.. kinda hard to see Howard making the team with his lack of speed jsut to take advantage of stuff

that first pass Hurts had to Goedert to start the game was beautiful. He had a couple misses but that throw and the pass Ertz dropped were both very accurate. Flacco also showed he can be a competent backup just in case

Back
Top Bottom