🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

ertz dropped a pass in the chest in preseason then drops a pass in 1v1 that got picked? Dude needs to wake TF up. Some guys take that anger from not getting an extension and turn it into motivation to prove they're still elite and Ertz has shriveled up since the eagles passed on an extension. Which sucks to see because Ertz been a favorite of mine since he teamed up with Wentz year 1

Damn all these reports are getting me hype. I hope there's not a huge letdown. I think Wentz's performance isn't discussed enough when talking about last years team. I know dudes get paid to do their job at a high level but I feel if you're a player who's going hard for the first half and the score is 14-3 because Wentz can't score a TD (yes I know the O Line sucked) it's easy to understand the rest of the squad getting discouraged. Especially since Doug isn't a high energy locker room hype guy

I just hope we’re good.. or that we improve as the season goes along and we can see where we could be in hopefully a season or 2

we have draft picks.. and will have money

want to see the young guys and coaches gradually improve.. we see what we have and could legit build upon

also hope the dolphins fall apart

The exciting thing offensively with reagor and quez coming into their own we still havent seen our prized possession yet :blush:

By all accounts fulgham got his job took imo. Mans been too inconsistent in camp

My expectations if Hurts plays well and the rest of the offense and defense play to the very TOP of their potential is 10-7/11-6 and that's very best case scenario with minimal injuries.

Assuming most of the roster plays well and some guys struggle + some big injuries is 9-8.

If a lot of key guys struggle and Hurts plays poorly is 6-11

I feel like u still salty about wentz . I know that was yo mans frfr
Nah in hurts I trust

I’m salty we put him thru a smear campaign and couldn’t get maximum value because Howie is an idiot. Also JJAWFUL still on the roster

I wanna see improvement obviously but I’m not getting my hopes up

we have some very tough games early and honestly just want to see us be competitive

when we play well coached and talented teams I just want us to be smart and look like we at least belong and make them earn it

Dolphins could be average on offense but their defense is still top tier especially in the secondary

I just need tua to be bad enough that they don’t make the playoffs
Probably won’t. Raiders, Chargers, Colts are better

with the obvious Chiefs, Bills, Titans, Ravens.

then you have Pats, Steelers in the mix

But at the same they need to win a SB while I’m still working there because I want a free ring lol

Probably won’t. Raiders, Chargers, Colts are better

with the obvious Chiefs, Bills, Titans, Ravens.

then you have Pats, Steelers in the mix

But at the same they need to win a SB while I’m still working there because I want a free ring lol

honestly seems like they’re still the best option for deshaun.. them or Denver

even if he gets off of his legal problems, him coming to philly and all the BS that follows us ain’t going go down well

Team to beat for the division is clearly the Cowboys but that's assuming that the receivers, Zeke all play well and Dak has no lingering effects on that ankle or shoulder. If they have injury issues the Giants and WFT don't scare me. They have strengths but not any less weaknesses than we do

Washington has the best overall team to me, it’s just what Fitzpatrick gives them

dallas should have brought in a run and shoot coach or something

Back
Top Bottom