🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Ain’t hard to see how miles will be able to take advantage of stuff once all them speed is on the field

also hurts in the running game

but maybe we say F a traditional X and go with devonta/reagor/quez to maximize the speed and options to go with goedert and then miles

so we running that bama type situation where the guys are all moving around and teams are having to account a crap ton

that first pass Hurts had to Goedert to start the game was beautiful. He had a couple misses but that throw and the pass Ertz dropped were both very accurate. Flacco also showed he can be a competent backup just in case

the quez throw was the only one I really put on him

reagor still have got that one on the sideline but the throw could have been better

but loved how he was pulling the russel Wilson create time, look to pass AND then run if nothing is there or instead of just risking it

This defense gonna be spooky once they get a little bit more time underneath their belt. Slam the O6.5 games won for this squad

Hurts MVP
Hargrave DPOY
Gainwell OROTY
Zach DROTY

yeah other than the occasional 3rd down conversion shorter than 10 yards skill wise I don't see what else Greg Ward offers you but I think it's a huge risk to rely on ALL young receivers. They will be inconsistent, they always are. Maybe we'll grab a seasoned vet off the street at some point

Can someone really explain how Gerry ever played meaningful snaps over Singleton

Ward playing in the 4th does not bode well for his chances

1628889729593.jpeg

This season is all about development of the young guys. Even if Hurts doesn't prove he can be the long term starter, if the other young offensive and defensive guys can show their value going into a draft where we'll have either 3 firsts or 2 firsts and 2 seconds, we'll be in position to become a contender within a few years.

Mans gonna shine!

with us picking devonta I pray coaches been watching a ton of bama especially when they had certain guys and OCs and maximizing 3 smaller fast WRs in multiple roles and sprinkling in the TEs and WRs

cause if fulgham don’t step up, we don’t have a traditional X

How mad yall gonna be when JJAW makes the team over fulgham

im going be hot if he makes it over like 6 dudes

devonta, reags and dez are clearly locks.. Hightower maybe ends up on PUP

but JJAW ain’t bringing nothing to the table over fulgham or ward

Back
Top Bottom