🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

I dont think ertz is going anywhere either

we dont need to cut him, so I assume we just hold onto dude until or if a trade can materialize

and ain’t like he gets in the way of developing the guys we have, cause ain’t like we got jmatt type WRs.. in theory our main 3 should play well off of what ertz does

I think after we play the pats do we see some substantial roster moves being made.
I’m still optimistic for this season and what we can do.

I wanna hear about the defense too. It's awesome to hear our young WRs are putting in work against a good defense in practice but I don't wanna hear our secondary is getting cooked lol

I wanna hear about the defense too. It's awesome to hear our young WRs are putting in work against a good defense in practice but I don't wanna hear our secondary is getting cooked lol

From what ive heard they dint have much success against our starters

Last edited:
zero clue how we give up the vault for deshaun

and if hurts is bad, go to the draft

yeah giving up on a dude this soon is so dumb. We're not winning a chip this year regardless of QB and if Hurts can show he's a top tier backup at best, you have value for him and can trade him to a desperate team for a mid round pick. And if he's good then you can use those 4 picks in the first two rounds next year to have a huge rebuild draft

yeah giving up on a dude this soon is so dumb. We're not winning a chip this year regardless of QB and if Hurts can show he's a top tier backup at best, you have value for him and can trade him to a desperate team for a mid round pick. And if he's good then you can use those 4 picks in the first two rounds next year to have a huge rebuild draft
Plus deshaun scares the hell out of me

legally, is obvious

but dude has multiple serious knee injuries

Back
Top Bottom