🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Hurts had a good game. Goedert looked great as always. Devonta had a good game. Gainwell keeps showing flashes when given touches. O Line that only had 1 starter healthy did decent against a solid pass rush. We all just wanted to see development and I think at least offensively we saw improvement compared to the last two weeks.

Hurts had a good game. Goedert looked great as always. Devonta had a good game. Gainwell keeps showing flashes when given touches. O Line that only had 1 starter healthy did decent against a solid pass rush. We all just wanted to see development and I think at least offensively we saw improvement compared to the last two weeks.
Yea we consistently ran the ball from what I seen lol sometimes the difference ie really that simple

Hopefully it's real improvement and not just a product of the Chiefs' awful defense.

Hopefully it's real improvement and not just a product of the Chiefs' awful defense.

Chiefs defense definitely isn't good at all, but their defense is mostly guys who've been in the league for awhile and majority of our offense on the field today minus Kelce and Ertz were young guys in their first or second season and they still came out ready to compete with one of the best offenses in the league. We easily could've lost this game 42-10 if they allowed themselves to be intimidated playing Mahomes and company

Offensively we looked a lot better than last week so that’s a plus. Red zone is still a mess though

defensively I’ve yet to see any resistance on top of the 100 penalties and that’s the most frustrating thing. Gannon looks clueless

We were never going to win this game. We were never gonna win a lot this year. I just wanted flashes of promise from the younger guys and we’re getting it. Hurts played a great game. Look what happens when he’s being scripted a good offensive game plan.

Use one of the likely three top 10 picks we’ll have next year for Derek Stingley Jr. Need ALL parts. Essentially the Ja’maar Chase for CB. Widely considered the best at his position before even being eligible for the draft

Hurts looked really good today man. Was half watching it but I love his presence in and out of the pocket. Very similar to Russ

Hurts looked really good today man. Was half watching it but I love his presence in and out of the pocket. Very similar to Russ

I honestly feel like Hurts plays at his best when Sirianni allows him to let it rip. His balls don't have crazy velocity so his short passes float a little which allow the defender to close out on the receiver. Very similar to Foles where when he throws deep his passes have air underneath them which gives speedy receivers time to get underneath them

Offense looks semi close. Need more runs and better redzone playcalling. Defense looks not even close to close

Todays game was lost 100% off the defense. The offense could've had a monster game if those 2 TDs didn't get waived off due to penalties that led to a FG. Those TDs stand and we would've scored 38 which is great no matter what defense you play. Mahomes had 5 TDs with 6 incompletions and they didn't punt at all (we didn't either but defense should've forced at least 2-3 punts)

Scoring 30 with a rookie HC and as many 1st and 2nd year players we have was a huge feat regardless. Clean up the penalties and figure out the redzone and we’re fine

The amount of comments I seen trashing Hurts is crazy. The avg nfl fan is an idiot
Worse for Slay. People coming at his head for Hill going off like he ain’t burn LBs and Nelson lol

as much as want Slay to travel, that’s on the DC and we playing zone because everyone else too trash to play man

Derek. Stingley. Jr.

barring a catastrophic failure, Hurts should be the guy. And even if he isn’t, there will be a QB available in the top 10 if you want him. Without having to trade up

go get your future lockdown CB. Look at what Diggs is doing this year. Need all parts

Yeah Diggs reminds me of Asante Sr. We all know there were games where Asante would give up a 60 yard TD but then grab a pick 6 the next drive.

Back
Top Bottom