🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

I miss Jordan Hicks

i remember when the team didn't sign him I was saying how bad our defense will be in terms of LB core without him and a lot of people said he was injury prone so he can go. Even if he plays 10 games a season, that's better than a full season of any LB we've had since.

Idk they sayin he cant move laterally. That knee is shot

yup.. he still can play a role, but teams know to get him laterally.. he can make plays where he diagnoses and attacks but he’s screwed in way too many situations

I def didn’t subscribe to that :lol:

Must’ve just went private. But it basically says he ripped them for how vanilla they are. There are ways to play 2 high and still have some semblance of run defense.

5 man fronts …run blitzes.. 3 safety sets

I def didn’t subscribe to that :lol:

Must’ve just went private. But it basically says he ripped them for how vanilla they are. There are ways to play 2 high and still have some semblance of run defense.

5 man fronts …run blitzes.. 3 safety sets
The players still suck tho lol

Obviously but its about putting them in the best positions with what you got. What we been seeing is utter foolishness

Obviously but its about putting them in the best positions with what you got. What we been seeing is utter foolishness
True. Still think we should go 5 DBs with Maddox being more of a S than a CB. I do obviously hate how Edwards sucks at pass defense and good vs the run and Singleton is the complete opposite lol Taylor being a bum and Wilson being a super bum definitely isn’t helping

About which part

Im assuming mccaffery out
Blue eyes white privilege definitely playing. No better “get right” game for him than us (sad but true)

Fully expecting Robby Anderson to smoke someone not named Slay at least once

Need Hurts to not drop his eyes at the first rusher. Missed a few tuddies in the RZ because of that

Need Miles to have 10+ carries

Need JJAWFUL off the team

I have less worries about the offense than the defense but if Hurts can work on not trying to take off when the first rusher comes through, the offense can keep up in shootouts

Mid 40s Brady off 4 days rest on TNF against a young team, anything is possible. Short rest weeks are the times where the youth of our roster should be an advantage

Back
Top Bottom